Henry Ruggs charged with DUI resulting in death

Drunk and with no regard to anyones safety.

He can rot in hell.

It’s too bad. From all accounts he was a pretty good kid before this happened. However, a lapse in judgement resulted not only in a death but a horrific death. I can’t imagine what that poor girl went thru. It’s hard to have your whole life judged on a lapse of judgement but when the results of that lapse in judgement is as horrific as these… it’s hard not to

Not saying it's right. I wish he got a longer sentence.

But, it is what it is.

That seems crazy light for what he did.

Not saying it's right. I wish he got a longer sentence.

But, it is what it is.

not to defend him. but I think the actual remorse and regret had something to do with it. I haven't checked close enough attention to see if the family of the deceased was acceptable with this plea.

he will be a first round pick in the prison ass rape fantasy league.

"Former Las Vegas Raiders receiver Henry Ruggs III was sentenced Wednesday to three to 10 years in prison for a November 2021 drunken driving crash that killed a Las Vegas woman and her dog."

Oh no, say it ain't so!

Anyone know if his two years of house arrest counts against his sentence?

I’ve heard Ruggs and his lawyers didn’t fight some mistakes in the search warrant for his blood. Maybe they don’t fight for his time served either?

Not going to lie, I’m not upset with his sentence. More good can come from him facing the public again, as a young man, than decades behind bars would ever do.

Anyone know if his two years of house arrest counts against his sentence?

I’ve heard Ruggs and his lawyers didn’t fight some mistakes in the search warrant for his blood. Maybe they don’t fight for his time served either?

Not going to lie, I’m not upset with his sentence. More good can come from him facing the public again, as a young man, than decades behind bars would ever do.
Wouldn't his sentence be based upon the statutory guidelines? The judge couldn't have recommended higher than the law allows.

Wouldn't his sentence be based upon the statutory guidelines? The judge couldn't have recommended higher than the law allows.
Sure.

Time served just counts against a sentence.