Henry Ruggs charged with DUI resulting in death

The "gold" standard here is Donte Stallworth. The guy also killed someone after a DUI crash. I think he got less than a month in jail. He says he felt really bad about it though.
Stallworth got off because the cause of the accident was determined to be the fault of the man he hit. The guy ran out in front of his car and was jaywalking as a result.

Stallworth got off because the cause of the accident was determined to be the fault of the man he hit. The guy ran out in front of his car and was jaywalking as a result.
Video was inconclusive, and Stallworth was drunk. Naw, he got off because he paid off the family.

Video was inconclusive, and Stallworth was drunk. Naw, he got off because he paid off the family.
He didn’t get off.

He plead guilty to a felony.

I've been drinking a little and my vision is a bit off but how did we go from Henry Ruggs to titty fucking each other? Or was that another thread?

You think DUI manslaughter and less than a month in jail is not getting off? FFS.
He plead guilty to DUI manslaughter. Because that’s the crime he committed.

Ex cons with felonies on their record aren’t the guys who got off. They’re criminals.

He did his time. He paid his fines. He owns he took someone’s life. What would’ve satisfied your justice needs?

Ex cons with felonies on their record aren’t the guys who got off. They’re criminals.

He did his time. He paid his fines. He owns he took someone’s life. What would’ve satisfied your justice needs?
death penalty

If only he had an email that was politically incorrect.

I just mean the league is so f'd up in what it disciplines players and coaches for

raiders seem to be doing great

WR room stricken by a guy making idiotic decisions?

Let's add DeSean Jackson.

He took a woman's life. He should rot in prison.

Too good for Detroit
Our team just likes to hit the Wendy's drive thru, drunk and naked

"Apparently, a Wendy's drive-thru worker called police after ex-Illinois and current Detroit Lions assistant coach Joe Cullen allegedly pulled his SUV up to the window and placed an order in the nude"