GAME Holiday Bowl: #15 Louisville vs USC • 7CT • FOX

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
Holiday Bowl: #15 Louisville vs USC • 7CT • FOX

This used to be my favorite non-new years bowl. Now they play it in a baseball stadium and if feels like USC and Oregon are the house bands.

This used to be my favorite non-new years bowl. Now they play it in a baseball stadium and if feels like USC and Oregon are the house bands.
well USC has played in 4 since 2010
Oregon has played in 1. the same number as Washington.

well USC has played in 4 since 2010
Oregon has played in 1. the same number as Washington.

Yeah, Oregon played in the Holiday Bowl a couple times in the 2000s but last year was the first time since 2008.

Louisville is playing like they want to justify the committee's disrespect of the ACC

Anyone ever heard of a team allowing a guy to opt out without announcing for the draft or the portal?

The Utah quarterback declared he was entering the portal and played in their game.
I’m talking about a player NOT playing but not declaring for the nfl or the portal. And yes we a have team that allowed it lol.

I’m talking about a player NOT playing but not declaring for the nfl or the portal. And yes we a have team that allowed it lol.
Oh, I just completely misread that. Yeah I don't know. That's a real power move.

Anyone ever heard of a team allowing a guy to opt out without announcing for the draft or the portal?
Except for CFP, Bowls are a just an exhibition nowadays (and as they once were).

Plummer sucks
Good throw and that would have been a 1st down and Louisville still would have had a chance.

I mean other than their defense can’t stop anything

Lincoln knows how to make QBs look so good man.. Malachi who? LOL