GAME Holiday Bowl: #15 Louisville vs USC • 7CT • FOX

Pee Wee Herman has already forgot about Caleb Williams....

Moss has 6 td passes....

Pee Wee Herman has already forgot about Caleb Williams....

Moss has 6 td passes....
lol u know you would kill for him to hand you a QB

Trojans better figure out a run defense before they get to the big leagues next season.

Trojans better figure out a run defense before they get to the big leagues next season.
Helton really fucked up the roster with his classes his last couple years.. Lincoln needs to keep grabbing OL/DL players

The Holiday Bowl should make their future conference tie-ins as the B1G vs Big XII... plus have it played at the shiny new SDSU stadium instead of a baseball park.

23-33, 372 yards, 6 tds, 1 int.

Have yourself a game Miller Moss.

I wouldn't be surprised if Howard goes elsewhere. It looks like USC has their starting QB

We beat Aaron Rodgers and marshawn lynch in 2004. It was cool.
QB’d by Snyder’s own Sonny Cumbie. A former walk on at Tech and current La Tech…who is struggling in his first head coaching gig.

They need to get bigger on the front 7. Only Bear Alexander and Solomon Bird have the kind of size they need.

With their offense, they don't need a great or even good defense...average would be good enough to have them in the cfp hunt. They just have to be able to get stops when they need to.

I wouldn't be surprised if Howard goes elsewhere. It looks like USC has their starting QB

He definitely looked the part. It'll be interesting to see what Howard does. I'm sure he didn't transfer expecting to be a backup.

He definitely looked the part. It'll be interesting to see what Howard does. I'm sure he didn't transfer expecting to be a backup.

I've never been that high on Howard. I agree, he expects to be a starter. If I'm USC, I'm starting to look at other options. I think Miller Moss is probably just as good as Howard right now and he's got more eligibility.

I've never been that high on Howard. I agree, he expects to be a starter. If I'm USC, I'm starting to look at other options. I think Miller Moss is probably just as good as Howard right now and he's got more eligibility.

I was kind of glad that Caleb opted out of the game because I wanted to see what Moss could do. What I was most impressed with was after he threw that pick down at the goal line, he came back out on the next drive and led them to a touchdown. He also made a few key throws on 3rd and longs to keep drives alive.

I was kind of glad that Caleb opted out of the game because I wanted to see what Moss could do. What I was most impressed with was after he threw that pick down at the goal line, he came back out on the next drive and led them to a touchdown. He also made a few key throws on 3rd and longs to keep drives alive.

I've heard plenty of good things about Moss from practice reports. After seeing the bowl game, I can see why. He's good enough to be a high level starting QB IMO.

Eh there are about 8 automatic wins in the Big, that’s why they are going there.

no but i am kind of expecting a "better" game from Liberty than like half of Oregon's regular schedule teams.

Without accounting for opt outs and transfers, Liberty is better than the following teams on Oregon's schedule according to model:

Washington State
California
Colorado
Arizona State
Stanford
Hawaii
Portland State