Poll HooplaNation's All-Time Greatest CFB Coach Tourney - 3 Osborne vs 6 Switzer

Who do you think has/had a better CFB coaching career?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feel free to elaborate Carroll was an NFL coach before SC. Both Carroll and Switzer would have been foolish not to take NFL jobs. And both have won National Championships as well as Super Bowl Championships. They both left to prove themselves at the next level.....

Nebraska has never beaten USC feel free to look it up.....

These polls are fun but they have always been popularity contests that are determined by fanbase in the end. It’s been that way on hoopla for years.... A lot of great coaches in college football history that get overlooked in these polls ie: Howard Jones.....

If we are talking college football history and actual coaching I take Switzer over Osborne any day. Greatest Coach of all time would be between Bear and Saban tho.
To me, the Reggie Bush scandal was about as close to the Rhett Bomar situation as you could get except Rhett never got to be a senior with a Heisman and a National Championship. I fully understood how the USC fans felt. It sucked to have a great year F'd up with that stuff. And Pete Carroll was a bit of a gun slinger but I kinda liked that too. Of course the last USC/OU game still hurts a little but the best team won that night. Here's hoping Oklahoma and Southern Cal can play each other again soon in a Playoff.