Horror Movies

Best all-time would be 1978 Halloween for me...but A Nightmare on Elm St is close.

My favorite all-time horror movie is Hellraiser. This movie kept me awake as a kid. The sequels suck.

The only horror movie that actually scared me after age 16 in Event Horizon.

Get Out is the best more recent one I can think of, if that's even considered horror.
Have you seen Hereditary?

Movies don't typically scare me... I can't really think of one to be honest, but I thought that one was a little creepy.

Event Horizon is solid though. Not a great movie, but solid. Get Out was good, much better than Us

Have you seen Hereditary?

Movies don't typically scare me... I can't really think of one to be honest, but I thought that one was a little creepy.

Event Horizon is solid though. Not a great movie, but solid. Get Out was good, much better than Us

I have not. I'll put it on my list.

I have not. I'll put it on my list.
Idk if you have seen Midsommar either, but it is made by the same director. A light and dark, yin and yang style of movies between Midsommar and Hereditary, but they are both horrors lol.

Personally, I am not sure if I have seen a movie where I said "what the fuck" more than when I watched Midsommar lol. It is a super weird movie.

Welp, I am off to watch Game of Thrones. First time watching it... man fuck the Lannisters.

Idk if you have seen Midsommar either, but it is made by the same director. A light and dark, yin and yang style of movies between Midsommar and Hereditary, but they are both horrors lol.

Personally, I am not sure if I have seen a movie where I said "what the fuck" more than when I watched Midsommar lol. It is a super weird movie.

Welp, I am off to watch Game of Thrones. First time watching it... man fuck the Lannisters.

Have you ever seen Lost Highway? That is probably the weirdest flick I have ever seen. Also, Titus and Donnie Darko.

I like mind-fuck movies, though.

Have you ever seen Lost Highway? That is probably the weirdest flick I have ever seen. Also, Titus and Donnie Darko.

I like mind-fuck movies, though.
No to Lost Highway and Titus.

I used to like Donnie Darko, but I watched it last year for the first time in a while and I didn't think it was nearly as good as I remembered.

121175418_1648392332006808_6773619791737844368_n.jpg

Does anyone have a favorite series of horror movies? Personally, I really like The Conjuring Universe. Haven't seen them all, but the ones I have seen have been decent to pretty good.

Does anyone have a favorite series of horror movies? Personally, I really like The Conjuring Universe. Haven't seen them all, but the ones I have seen have been decent to pretty good.

My favorite horror series is probably Friday 13th.

I know they are cheesy, but still fun.

Yeah, after about the 3rd one, if you look at them as comedies, they aren't completely terrible lol. Particularly part 8 and 10 lol.

Would you say that your favorite type of horror (or subgenre) would be slashers?

Would you say that your favorite type of horror (or subgenre) would be slashers?

No, my favorite horror movies tend to be the psychological ones.

For instance, I think Jacob's Ladder is extremely underrated.

No, my favorite horror movies tend to be the psychological ones.

For instance, I think Jacob's Ladder is extremely underrated.
Haven't seen it yet, but my dad always told me it was "fucking freaky" lol.

Haven't seen it yet, but my dad always told me it was "fucking freaky" lol.

I guess there's a new one out. I haven't seen that one. The one with Tim Robbins from the early '90s is the one I'm talking about. I love that movie.

And yeah, it's fuckin' freaky.

Anyone seen The Dead Don't Die? If so, any input?

Enjoy what you've seen so far, really loses steam the more they've continued.

Anyone seen The Dead Don't Die? If so, any input?
Saw it a while back. It's a basic Jim Jarmusch movie, if you're unfamiliar with him you probably won't like it. I've seen the majority of his films and don't really care for them, some work better than others. Don't really consider this a horror either.

Saw it a while back. It's a basic Jim Jarmusch movie, if you're unfamiliar with him you probably won't like it. I've seen the majority of his films and don't really care for them, some work better than others. Don't really consider this a horror either.
I think all I've seen of his is Broken Flowers which was pretty good. But I'm a bit of a Bill Murray whore. Which is why I'll probably still watch this one. I've heard both good and bad overall reviews of it.