How adventurous are you food-wise?

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
33. Not very adventurous list IMO. My number might be even higher, but I can't remember whether I've had a century egg or squirrel.

33. Not very adventurous list IMO. My number might be even higher, but I can't remember whether I've had a century egg or squirrel.
Where you would have been that serves a century egg?

My dad and I hunted while I was growing up, but we never brought squirrel home.

Where you would have been that serves a century egg?

My dad and I hunted while I was growing up, but we never brought squirrel home.
Most Chinese, Vietnamese or lots of other Asian markets sell century eggs. Not really that exotic.

I've had Brunswick Stew before, but that's not really a guarantee that I've eaten squirrel, raccoon, muskrat, or other varmint meat.

Brains are dangerous and I wouldn't recommend eating them. Most of what I haven't had was due more to no opportunity than anything else. I've no idea where to get haggis, blood sausage and century egg.

Brains are dangerous and I wouldn't recommend eating them. Most of what I haven't had was due more to no opportunity than anything else. I've no idea where to get haggis, blood sausage and century egg.
I've had blood sausage...think it was in Portugal.

Haggis is a Scottish thing.

I've had blood sausage...think it was in Portugal.

Haggis is a Scottish thing.
I get that but I'm not going to Scotland anytime soon.

When's yer birthday?

5 for me, although, the number increases quite a bit if you include food I was forced to eat as a kid (as opposed to tried).

5 for me, although, the number increases quite a bit if you include food I was forced to eat as a kid (as opposed to tried).
If you count forced food i get 2 instead of the 1 (liver)

That's sad

It all sounds nasty so I scored a 0.

I might try duck and that's about it.