How Do Flat Earthers Explain ...

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 876.00
I was talking about this with a buddy a couple days ago and we had a good laugh.

How the hell do flat earthers explain how Japan bombed Pearl Harbor?

Is Bojack here to explain the logistics of this?

1603644474658.png

Flat earthers are an easy target.

I've yet to have received a real answer for these questions:

1. How thick is this "flat Earth"?
2. What's on the other side?
3. What is to be gained by lying about the shape of the planet? Is the globe industry a bigger deal than I think it is?

3. What is to be gained by lying about the shape of the planet? Is the globe industry a bigger deal than I think it is?

They think those folks are Globalists and they know they are supposed to hate Globalists.

I was talking about this with a buddy a couple days ago and we had a good laugh.

View attachment 8082
it was the germans, get it right.

tenor.gif

my favorite

this is how the dinosaurs went extinct

giphy.gif

my favorite

this is how the dinosaurs went extinct

giphy.gif
I don’t buy in to any of the conspiracy theories, but if I can at least see what’s to be gained by a cover up or staging something, I’ll entertain the discussion even if I’ll never be convinced. Like the moon landing, I know it happened, but I can see where the government would benefit from staging it, but there’s just nothing to be gained from lying about the shape of the planet since Ancient Greece

1. How thick is this "flat Earth"? about tree'fiddy
2. What's on the other side? the bottom
3. What is to be gained by lying about the shape of the planet?
alison brie everything GIF

Is the globe industry a bigger deal than I think it is?
excited eric andre GIF

View attachment 8082
Well they were on aircraft carriers.

View attachment 8082

False Flag, duh

Do you really think they would have snuck past the Antarctic Navy?
Didn't consider the antarctic navy.... my point was that there are many better arguments to throw at flat earther people than this. Does anybody actually know any flat earth people other than this bojack guy (who also doesn't believe gravity i guess?).

Didn't consider the antarctic navy.... my point was that there are many better arguments to throw at flat earther people than this. Does anybody actually know any flat earth people other than this bojack guy (who also doesn't believe gravity i guess?).

Wooooooosh

. Does anybody actually know any flat earth people other than this bojack guy (who also doesn't believe gravity i guess?).
Unfortunately yes. But he also believes that the moon, not just the landing, is fake.

Know? No.

I talked to a couple in Kentucky when I went down there for the eclipse a couple years ago.

They drove from New Jersey to Kentucky to watch it... Yes, 2 guys who believe the earth is flat drove 13 hours to watch the moon pass in front of the sun.

I was like "what. The. Fuck" after that conversation