How Do Flat Earthers Explain ...

I am curious
Have they ever been on a cruise ship? & how does that Cruise ship get from one side of a map to the other? Like Pac-Man perhaps?

but I am really curious what the edge of the world looks like? Because that would be a sight to see honestly!

Is this actually a tribute thread to someone that didn't come over from Hoop v1? Or did bojack come here under a different name?

Damn man, where did I hurt you? That's a bigger insult than wishing someone steps barefoot on a lego.
lol seriously? you took my comment seriously, as if what you said upset me? are you stupid?

hahaha wow.

I mean, I know this is about Pearl Harbor rather than Hiroshima and Nagasaki but how have we gotten three pages in with nary a "Fuck you dolpheen!!! And fuck you, whale!!!" ? 😉 :LOL:

lol seriously? you took my comment seriously, as if what you said upset me? are you stupid?

hahaha wow.
And you didn't get the joke about wishing someone steps on a lego back? I mean there are actually real insults far worse. Joke insult for a joke insult. Relax man.

You honestly think a couple war ships and air craft carriers can just pull up to a port an expect to find a Gas pump? hahahaha
The Japs had more than twice as many oilers in the Pearl Harbor attack fleet as they did carriers.

You don't need a port.

And they had control of Thailand and my home Orang islands at the time. Send a bunch outta Jakarta ahead the war ships.

IMG_7746.GIF