How Do Flat Earthers Explain ...

What makes it funny is that he wasn't joking.
I believe there are ports along the way.
surprised christian bale GIF

Oh sure, and they probably could go right through the Panama canal, too!

No one would even notice!
Japan was certainly bad at overtaking whatever they wanted at this point.

I believe there are ports along the way.
Seriously...I hope you are just joking. Most of the world was against Japan at the time. There was a world wide embargo of commodities going to Japan....most of which was fuel!

That is why they attacked us to begin with...we were enforcing the embargo while trying to stay out of the war.

Seriously...I hope you are just joking. Most of the world was against Japan at the time. There was a world wide embargo of commodities going to Japan....most of which was fuel!

That is why they attacked us to begin with...we were enforcing the embargo while trying to stay out of the war.
It's not a serious conversation because they obviously didn't go that way.

He isn't joking.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or feel sorry for him.

It's not a serious conversation because they obviously didn't go that way.
You honestly think a couple war ships and air craft carriers can just pull up to a port an expect to find a Gas pump? hahahaha

You honestly think a couple war ships and air craft carriers can just pull up to a port an expect to find a Gas pump? hahahaha
No. It was just the most ridiculous thing to bring up. Look I've cracked the code proving the earth isn't flat!

I was talking about this with a buddy a couple days ago and we had a good laugh.

How the hell do flat earthers explain how Japan bombed Pearl Harbor?

Is Bojack here to explain the logistics of this?

View attachment 8082
That's easy.

The United States attacked Pearl Harbor and then blamed it on Japan to justify an illegal war to make the oil companies rich!