How do MLB fans feel about St. Louis Cardinals?

I've always liked Molina. Being about to throw out potential base stealers is great. He's been very solid behind the plate for 18 years.
Watch out, @HammerDown and Chewbacca will rush in here and tell you what an ill informed homer you are.

You're a fucking clown.
If my claims are baseless, why are you attacking me personally so vigorously?

Would you say that Yadier Molina has exhibited all the signs of a PED user over the last dozen or so years?

Would you say that Yadier Molina has exhibited all the signs of a PED user over the last dozen or so years?
I don't think so. He was always pretty consistent with his numbers. It's pretty clear when he was getting help being more picky with the pitches he swung at.

"better plate awareness"

lol
Do you feel that all players who improve as their careers progress are using PED's? Molina's did not improve dramatically. His batting average increase when the lineup was better as well (Pujols, Holliday, Freeze, Berkman, Beltran).

Do you feel that all players who improve as their careers progress are using PED's?
There is a natural physical performance curve for 35+ that 99+% of baseball players have stuck to.

Then you have guys like Albert Pujols, Mark Mcgwire and Yadier Molina.

Well I can tell you watching Luis Garcia pitch right now, holy hell dude, he pitches like he is playing a chess game, takes him 2 minutes to throw a pitch. And he isn't really even that good.

Well I can tell you watching Luis Garcia pitch right now, holy hell dude, he pitches like he is playing a chess game, takes him 2 minutes to throw a pitch. And he isn't really even that good.
He just got off the plane, just got picked up yesterday. I think from the Yankees.

So?

He just got off the plane, just got picked up yesterday. I think from the Yankees.

So?
Pitchers are all routine, my guess is he pitches this slow all the time, it's sort of his thing. It puts everyone, including his defense to sleep.

Watch out, @HammerDown and Chewbacca will rush in here and tell you what an ill informed homer you are.
I never went by Chewbacca, but if you can’t admit Molina is a major douche, you are a blind homer, that’s why only Cardinals fans are defending him

It took you that long to realize a 34-year-old reliever with a 4.26 ERA and 1.53 WHIP isn't very good?

It took you that long to realize a 34-year-old reliever with a 4.26 ERA and 1.53 WHIP isn't very good?
I was more irritated that the guy took 2 minutes to throw a pitch and it wasnt like he delivered great pitches after all that wait time.

Realmuto to start at catcher for NL, Molina a replacement​

25 mins ago
Realmuto to start at catcher for NL, Molina a replacement

DENVER (AP) — Philadelphia's J.T. Realmuto will take over from injured San Francisco catcher Buster Posey as the National League's starter in Tuesday's All-Star Game at Coors Field.
St. Louis catcher Yadier Molina earned his 10th All-Star selection, among 10 replacements announced Saturday by Major League Baseball.

Molina was elected on the players' ballot and filled the spot vacated when Posey was put on the injured list Friday, five days after his left thumb was bruised by a foul tip.

25 mins ago

DENVER (AP) — Philadelphia's J.T. Realmuto will take over from injured San Francisco catcher Buster Posey as the National League's starter in Tuesday's All-Star Game at Coors Field.
St. Louis catcher Yadier Molina earned his 10th All-Star selection, among 10 replacements announced Saturday by Major League Baseball.

Molina was elected on the players' ballot and filled the spot vacated when Posey was put on the injured list Friday, five days after his left thumb was bruised by a foul tip.

A douchebag taking an AS spot from a more deserving player for the 10th time in his career. Disgusting

Cards have always been my favorite NL team.

Just wish the Twins ran their organization 1/10th of the way the Cards do.

There is a natural physical performance curve for 35+ that 99+% of baseball players have stuck to.

Then you have guys like Albert Pujols, Mark Mcgwire and Yadier Molina.

Where can we (the Tigers) get some for Miguel Cabrera?

Just watched a video of the Molina-Phillips incident. Molina got up barking, Phillips stepped towards him. Molina backed away because he knew his mouth wrote a check his ass couldn't cash. Douchebag. Bad for the game

25 mins ago

Odd that a "Douchbag" would get elected by his peers.