How do MLB fans feel about St. Louis Cardinals?

But with all that said, Molina isn’t the douchiest catcher in the NL. That goes to Buster Posey for being responsible for the worst rule change in sports history

LMFAO. This is great.

I believe what I know to be true. He’s a hot headed douchebag that’s very lucky Brandon Phillips didn’t drop his ass
Brandon Phillips became a national hero who shall live on forever in the hearts and minds of all baseball fans outside of St. Louis that day.

I was watching that game live when it happened on my baseball package. Brandon Phillips had commented on what whiny, sensitive bitches the Cardinals players had been in Cinci (everyone agreed, of course) and Roidier's reaction was to pick a fight.

Nobody said a word when Darren Erstad ruined Johnny Estrada’s career, and Johnny was a nice looking talent before, but Buster Posey gets ran over, let’s change the rule. Fuck that
Blame it on Pete Rose taking out Ray Fosse in the All-Star Game

Posey's bitching means nothing if the conversation hadn't started with Rose-Fosse.
Like 70 years later? Nah, Posey’s glass leg bones and crying lead to a rule change

And it was brought up over and over since then. The pussification of baseball has a long history.
Not a word was said when Erstad ruined Estrada’s career. I was at the next game. I think Eddie Perez was hoping Erstad was gonna get a green light at some point, but the opportunity never came up

Brandon Phillips became a national hero who shall live on forever in the hearts and minds of all baseball fans outside of St. Louis that day.

I was watching that game live when it happened on my baseball package. Brandon Phillips had commented on what whiny, sensitive bitches the Cardinals players had been in Cinci (everyone agreed, of course) and Roidier's reaction was to pick a fight.
You're a fucking clown.

Nah, you’re just a blind homer in denial. Sad really
You're a drunken hick who likes to play as being an expert of all things on a message board. Mainly shit that happened either before you were born or still in diapers.

You're a drunken hick who likes to play as being an expert of all things on a message board. Mainly shit that happened either before you were born or still in diapers.
I know my history. Yadier Molina is a douche. Admit it

I've always liked Molina. Being about to throw out potential base stealers is great. He's been very solid behind the plate for 18 years.