How do you eat your burger?

Hamburger bun? Bread? Open faced with no bread?

Cheese or no cheese?

Condiments?

Sides with it?
meat
cheese (always)
mustard
ketchup

fin

Oh yeah, I'm sure I have one in there that has sugar in the ingredients, I pulled the one that was next to the mustard cause it was right there 😉 Hell if I'd bought a different mustard it might have been down at the bottom of the ingredients. But I'll also bet that both come in way lower than ketchup does.

I've been a type 1 diabetic since I was 11 so most of my childhood (hell it continues to this day really) was "do these carbs taste good enough to be worth it?" :LOL: I don't "hate" ketchup, it just never got over that bar for me.
No sweet mustard for me! I've been digging the horseradish mustard for brats and sandwiches lately.

What kind of mayo, mustard and hot sauce do you buy? I just double checked and none of mine have sugar listed and have 0 grams of sugar on the label. The almost untouched ketchup in my fridge says 5 grams per 15 mL though.

edit: sorry, I apologize my mayo does list it way down but shows 0 grams per serving. Mustard and hot sauce don't list in the ingredients at all.

Either way I am absolutely not worried about a bit of sugar in my ketchup since I don't eat a bottle of it a day.

And I don't use mayo, I use Miracle Whip so likely a lot of sugar.

Either way I am absolutely not worried about a bit of sugar in my ketchup since I don't eat a bottle of it a day.

And I don't use mayo, I use Miracle Whip so likely a lot of sugar.

Miracle Whip too?
I would happily sit and have a meal with you. But I don't think we could share food :LOL:

13KSRKW.jpg

Cheese (not American) onion, tomato, pickle, lettuce (not always), bacon (not always) mustard (sometimes yellow (french's) sometimes dijon (grey poupon) sometimes A1 and sometimes stubb's spicy BBQ sauce. No ketchup, no mayo!