How do you eat your burger?

Heinz 57.....never tried that.....not so sure about fried taters on a burger and not a fan of tomaters.

I've had A1 burgers, which are really quite good. Never a 57 burger.

Also, Tomatoes are life.

Good god Almighty which way do I steer?
In all honesty I'd never put 57 on a burger again. I really liked that as a youngster and didn't try it again for quite a while. After I did I wondered how I ever liked it.

I'd have to put mayo and 57 on a burger, not just 57....

Heinz 57.....never tried that.....not so sure about fried taters on a burger and not a fan of tomaters.
Just a goofy Jimmy Buffett song. Pretty sure the fries are on the side.

I ate ketchup as a kid but it's just got too much sugar in it, so I never touch the stuff anymore. I'll put mustard, mayo, and hot sauce on a burger though

Chili burgers and dogs rock. Why do you hate 'Murica?

Kidding, Hank.

Kidding aside, I have zero idea how folks would think I hate the Excited States of America.

For sure you have some supremely dumb fucks living there, way too many idiots with guns, a supreme leader who (fill in the balnk), but how could I hate the country that gave me Sunday Ticket? My old Taurus SHO ( I loved that car)?

I'm a sideline observer and right now your game is messy as fuck.

I really like a bleu cheese burger. I had a spicy one a while back and it was great. It was like a burger/bleu/hot wing sauce and it worked.

The whole macho I can handle spicy thing is something I consider silly.

But a bit of bite to something is a very good thing.

I ate ketchup as a kid but it's just got too much sugar in it, so I never touch the stuff anymore. I'll put mustard, mayo, and hot sauce on a burger though

Purist....

No sugar in those though right?

I think any thinking adult would agree.

When I was 5, my Mom had a little red pepper plant on the laundry room windowsill.

It looked dead. The peppers were little dry red things. Looked like plastic.

I grabbed one broke it up, carried on with life and then rubbed my face and eyes.

Don't recall a lot of the next few hours. Off to the hospital for some irrigation.

When I was 5, my Mom had a little red pepper plant on the laundry room windowsill.

It looked dead. The peppers were little dry red things. Looked like plastic.

I grabbed one broke it up, carried on with life and then rubbed my face and eyes.

Don't recall a lot of the next few hours. Off to the hospital for some irrigation.

Yep. Chili oil in the eyes will put the strongest person on their knees.

I really like a bleu cheese burger. I had a spicy one a while back and it was great. It was like a burger/bleu/hot wing sauce and it worked.
I have put Frank's Red Hot on a burger and it was delicious.

Every now and then I do up combo burgers where I add a butterflied dog to the burger of choice (which includes bacon).

I do not add mushrooms though as they add a soggy factor.

Hamburger bun? Bread? Open faced with no bread?

Cheese or no cheese?

Condiments?

Sides with it?
My 1st preference:
Cheese
Pickle
Onion
Mustard

However, from time to time I'll get a hankering for a "fully-dressed" burger:
mayo (mayo, not that disgusting miracle whip garbage)
lettuce
tomato
onion
pickles
mustard
and if i'm feeling froggy...ketchup.

as you can see, onions and pickles is always a must. always.

Last edited:
2 for 2 on the day PackJason

One would think we would get free burgers for life for saving humanity, but those SOB's don't give us nothing
We're literally surrounded by ungrateful assholes

I guess no one eats fur burgers any more.

Neil-Patrick-Harris-as-Himself-in-Harold-Kumar-Go-To-White-Castle-neil-patrick-harris-12278773-1024-576.jpg