How do you eat your burger?

You don't like ketchup?? I've liked it for 65 years...

Ketchup is fine as long as it doesn't find its way on a brat or dog.

I have a ridiculous dislike for ketchup on a brat. Like, an unhealthy loathing. lol

I have a ridiculous dislike for ketchup on a brat. Like, an unhealthy loathing. lol
Brats are awesome and gave me another idea for a thread....LOL.

Not today.....

Wouldn't put ketchup on a bratwurst, that's stone ground mustard

Gotta be on a hot dog though. Something has to cover up the snouts and lips...

@trojanfan12 get your ass in here.....we've turned Hoopla Nation into Food Network.

I have a bunch of different ways that I make burgers.

My go to though is Brioche bun (I'm bougie like that), bleu cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle, ketchup and mustard.

Also recently discovered that peanut butter on a burger is very underrated. I make those once in a while because my son is a peanut butter addict.

My go to though is Brioche bun (I'm bougie like that), bleu cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickle, ketchup and mustard.

Also recently discovered that peanut butter on a burger is very underrated. I make those once in a while because my son is a peanut butter addict.
No mayo?

GF was off today and we went to Costco and got some Angus burgers......gonna eat a few tonight with some beers while watching the WS.
LOL at your pathetic ass pretending to have a girlfriend. LOLOLOL at you eating shitty burgers from COSTCO.

I have had bleu cheese on my burger before but it's every now and again.....I like cheddar....

I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57, and french fried potatoes. Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer.
He said hamburgers, not cheeseburgers.
Fabio De Luigi No GIF by Androidiani

Any body say "with a knife and fork" yet?

I like mine with lettuce and tomato, Heinz 57, and french fried potatoes. Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer.
Heinz 57.....never tried that.....not so sure about fried taters on a burger and not a fan of tomaters.

Last edited:
Heinz 57.....never tried that.....not so sure about fried taters on a burger and not a fan of tomaters.

fussy bugger..

No onions, no tomatoes....

Yet chilli...

Yes, I am.....fussy when it comes to food.