Poll How Do You Feel About People Who Don’t Return Their Shopping Carts 🛒 to the Carr Corral?

How do you feel about lazy fucking POS people who don’t return their carts?

• Burn in hell 🔥

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Put your cart back you lazy POS

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • Doesn’t bother me

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I like navigating around carts through parking lots like it’s a ski slope

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Karen’s gonna Karen

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Honestly it creates jobs

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • You’re a bully, Rob

• Proud of you, bro.

• Better than leaving potato salad out.

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 762.00
Had a run-in with a lady who chucked her cart up onto the curb by the grass right next to my car today at Costco. Made fun of her, called her lazy and asked her how people are supposed to use the parking lot with her and others leaving their carts everywhere?

She was of course flabbergasted by this confrontation, and immediately flew into victim mode. She ended up chasing me down with her car, yelling at me at a red light about minding my own business yadda yadda. I said “Are you the same lady I just saw in the parking lot?” She screams “YES!” and I say “You look a lot fatter sitting down.” and she absolutely blew her top! 😤

Felt great.

It depends.
If the store is too lazy and all the carts are outside in the parking lot, then fuck 'em, leave it anywhere I want.
If they try, I try.

This is especially true at Home Depot and Lowes.
Lazy fucks

With thanks to @Kburjr :

wfy1813zc8h71.jpg

With thanks to @Kburjr :

wfy1813zc8h71.jpg
Fookin A.

I grocery shop in a small town. The store does not have corrals. I take the cart back inside when I am done with it.

I am a good member of a society that believes that if you borrow something, you return it.

The Cart Narc has a shtick of cart shaming people and recording it for YouTube.

Anyone see Cartnarc? The best.

Today's abandoned cart in a shopping lot mart is tomorrow's homeless bum's storage unit.
The San Francisco cycle of life. Beautiful. :cry:

Whenever I see someone do this, I just assume their parents didn't love them.