Poll How Do You Feel About People Who Don’t Return Their Shopping Carts 🛒 to the Carr Corral?

How do you feel about lazy fucking POS people who don’t return their carts?

• Burn in hell 🔥

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Put your cart back you lazy POS

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • Doesn’t bother me

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • I like navigating around carts through parking lots like it’s a ski slope

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Karen’s gonna Karen

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Honestly it creates jobs

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • You’re a bully, Rob

• Proud of you, bro.

• Better than leaving potato salad out.

• Total voters
I think OP is a bit worried about the Lions game manana

If you're going to return a cart, be a boss....

1316540668_returning_shopping_carts_like_a_boss.gif

Had a run-in with a lady who chucked her cart up onto the curb by the grass right next to my car today at Costco. Made fun of her, called her lazy and asked her how people are supposed to use the parking lot with her and others leaving their carts everywhere?

She was of course flabbergasted by this confrontation, and immediately flew into victim mode. She ended up chasing me down with her car, yelling at me at a red light about minding my own business yadda yadda. I said “Are you the same lady I just saw in the parking lot?” She screams “YES!” and I say “You look a lot fatter sitting down.” and she absolutely blew her top! 😤

Felt great.
The Big Bang Theory Young Sheldon GIF by CBS

just today a lady was about to leave a cart,
and she saw me lookin at her,
and she asked,
do you want this cart?
i replied, no ma'am,
but i'll take it to the bin for you -
and i did -
one of my favorite things about being a Texan, everyone says ma'am and sir

Very real. Had she not ditched her cart right in the spot next to my car, I prob wouldn’t have said anything, but the timing and distance of it all was too perfect. I could tell I was going to say something right as I saw her next to my car and I started talking before I knew it.

Go ditch your cart next to someone else’s car.

Very real. Had she not ditched her cart right in the spot next to my car, I prob wouldn’t have said anything, but the timing and distance of it all was too perfect. I could tell I was going to say something right as I saw her next to my car and I started talking before I knew it.

Go ditch your cart next to someone else’s car.

Would you have opened your trap if it was a dude? Stop harassing women.

I think OP is a bit worried about the Lions game manana

Need a W and Hawks L or Rams L & a Bucs L to clinch.

But I am worried. You’re right. I have no confidence in the defense.

I have a bigger problem with people using the handicap parking spots without the credentials, and/or illegally parking anywhere.
My neighbors wife is legit handicapped and I see the sum bitch parked in handicap spots all the time when he’s alone using her placard. Dick

I was just able to choose two options on a poll.

Proud of you, Rob. Now there are two of us who know how to do polls here.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

This is me toasting Rob with his favorite champagne, Budweiser.

I'm just sayin'. It's a nice form of respect to start the interaction. Maybe it doesn't go any further, maybe it ends up in a pleasant conversation. Ma'ams and Sirs don't hurt and it doesn't make you soft to say it.
I was getting at you basically live in Mexico.