How long does New England stick with Newton before going to Stidham or (insert name here)?

You're an idiot.
Correct that, extremely fragile. I will refrain from commenting on Cam Newton fumbling to cost the team the win for the rest of the season, don’t worry old man.

Cam fumbles trying to make plays because no one else on the team can and you guys are on a message board hating on the guy. Why don't you guys go protest and loot stores because that's your mentality right now.

Cam has lost a step, can't throw thats why we "hate" on him.

He doesn't throw anyone under the bus and takes shots and tries, I will certainly give him that but he does deserve the criticism he is getting. Same with Harry, dudes a bust!

Fun Facts!
It is a good thing Cam threw that TD pass this weekend. to break the tie!
Cam all season long now at 5 TD passes
Pats Defense/Special teams 4 TDs
Baker Mayfield this weekend 4 TD passes

I am still rooting for the Pats Defense/Special teams to win at seasons end

Hey whoever runs the bookie what kind of odds could I get? Defense/Special teams vs. Cam passing TDs?
or maybe the field? (any one Defense/Special teams outscoring Cam's passing TDs?)

Fun Facts!
It is a good thing Cam threw that TD pass this weekend. to break the tie!
Cam all season long now at 5 TD passes
Pats Defense/Special teams 4 TDs
Baker Mayfield this weekend 4 TD passes

I am still rooting for the Pats Defense/Special teams to win at seasons end

Hey whoever runs the bookie what kind of odds could I get? Defense/Special teams vs. Cam passing TDs?
or maybe the field? (any one Defense/Special teams outscoring Cam's passing TDs?)
He had 69 passing yards. That's king level shit. He knew what he was doing. I'd love to see Mahomes try to land perfectly on 69 yards.

He had 69 passing yards. That's king level shit. He knew what he was doing. I'd love to see Mahomes try to land perfectly on 69 yards.
Gronk is just sad he wasnt there to do the post game interview

Hoping the Pats Defense gets that TD. (hope it stands)
That will tie the defense/ST with Cam passing Tds at 5! LOL

I'm not even sure what the point of continuing to play Newton would be. NE will be 6-7 and almost assured playoffs are out of the question. Put Stidham in and see what he can do. Perhaps he's the second coming of Tom Brady (he isn't).