How long does New England stick with Newton before going to Stidham or (insert name here)?

Intentionally throwing games to go 2-14, by giving both games to the Jets to get Trevor Lawrence.

Intentionally throwing games to go 2-14, by giving both games to the Jets to get Trevor Lawrence.
Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

This is the one time Bill let his ego get the best of him.

Cam fucking Newton.

Hahahahahaha.
most teams had their QB picked by april

we got cam in whatm late june/early july?

bill fucked this all up. jimmy. brady. cam.

Everybody bailing on CAM and forgetting the guy is getting over COVID and doesn't have one receiver worth a shit.

The Pats gonna turn this around and win the super bowl.

Everybody bailing on CAM and forgetting the guy is getting over COVID and doesn't have one receiver worth a shit.

I am not bailing on Cam.
I never had any belief in him in the 1st place.
Thought it was a stupid signing from the beginning!

add in that the pats have no weapons on the outside and a bullshit O line and yeah... this ain’t on Cam.

I am not bailing on Cam.
I never had any belief in him in the 1st place.
Thought it was a stupid signing from the beginning!
It was a brilliant signing because having someone that can actually play QB is better than having someone that is just pretending to be QB and they got him for a song.

Everyone seems to forget that CAM almost beat Seattle who is one of the top teams right now and if the play-calling had been anywhere close to decent they probably win.

So tell me Mr. Smart Guy who should the Patriots put at QB? Of all the QB's that were available or on their bench now who would you have put under center? I dying to know since you seem to so incredibly brilliant and the QB whisperer that has all the answers.

It was a brilliant signing because having someone that can actually play QB is better than having someone that is just pretending to be QB and they got him for a song.

Everyone seems to forget that CAM almost beat Seattle who is one of the top teams right now and if the play-calling had been anywhere close to decent they probably win.

So tell me Mr. Smart Guy who should the Patriots put at QB? Of all the QB's that were available or on their bench now who would you have put under center? I dying to know since you seem to so incredibly brilliant and the QB whisperer that has all the answers.
I am not a patriot fan obviously so wasnt paying close attention to it.
but
with the way BB waited so long I figured he liked whatever he saw in Stidham. Wouldnt be the 1st timethis happened with BB.
then at last minute they went & signed Cam who isnt a good QB & has broken himself down with the running. Which is the only thing that he really had to offer. As far as a good game. Hell Matt Flynn has had a good game or two.
So if I were gonna make any moves for a QB I would have done it earlier when there were more choices out there to go after.
Think about it. Cam Newton to the Patriots of all teams just doesnt fit. So while I wasnt looking for what the patriots should do at QB, once they did make the move for Cam. I had the opinion I posted above. So again I never bailed on him. I never had faith in him in the 1st place.

I am not a patriot fan obviously so wasnt paying close attention to it.
but
with the way BB waited so long I figured he liked whatever he saw in Stidham. Wouldnt be the 1st timethis happened with BB.
then at last minute they went & signed Cam who isnt a good QB & has broken himself down with the running. Which is the only thing that he really had to offer. As far as a good game. Hell Matt Flynn has had a good game or two.
So if I were gonna make any moves for a QB I would have done it earlier when there were more choices out there to go after.
Think about it. Cam Newton to the Patriots of all teams just doesnt fit. So while I wasnt looking for what the patriots should do at QB, once they did make the move for Cam. I had the opinion I posted above. So again I never bailed on him. I never had faith in him in the 1st place.
They shouldn't have drafted Stidham, he can't hit the long ball, he likes to fumble in the red zone and he sucks under pressure. He is great at hitting the short passes and that's about it.

So quality guys that were available:

Andy Dalton
Cam Newton
Jameis Winston
Philip Rivers

BB did wait way too long and it looked like Cam was there to be a backup but I knew the minute he was picked up he would be the starter. They don't have anyone else and there wasn't anyone out there to grab at that point but Newton or Winston. In the first two games Cam was pretty good and literally missed beating Seattle by the last play of the game where he didn't get one more inch but if Cam couldn't get that inch no one was getting it. I've never seen a more automatic 4th and 1 guy in my life and I watched a ton of his games.

This team is falling apart and its not Cams fault and this season was lost in the offseason to bad decisions all the way around for BB. It has little to do with Brady (although lets face it he is one of the best in the game) but its a huge reason he wanted out. Brady saw the writing on the wall and he knew the team inside and out and he didn't want to get caught in this mess.

So take your Cam hate and shove up your butt.

They shouldn't have drafted Stidham, he can't hit the long ball, he likes to fumble in the red zone and he sucks under pressure. He is great at hitting the short passes and that's about it.

So quality guys that were available:

Andy Dalton
Cam Newton
Jameis Winston
Philip Rivers

BB did wait way too long and it looked like Cam was there to be a backup but I knew the minute he was picked up he would be the starter. They don't have anyone else and there wasn't anyone out there to grab at that point but Newton or Winston. In the first two games Cam was pretty good and literally missed beating Seattle by the last play of the game where he didn't get one more inch but if Cam couldn't get that inch no one was getting it. I've never seen a more automatic 4th and 1 guy in my life and I watched a ton of his games.

This team is falling apart and its not Cams fault and this season was lost in the offseason to bad decisions all the way around for BB. It has little to do with Brady (although lets face it he is one of the best in the game) but its a huge reason he wanted out. Brady saw the writing on the wall and he knew the team inside and out and he didn't want to get caught in this mess.

So take your Cam hate and shove up your butt.
I know nothing about Stidham. again I am not a pats fan. as far as your list. I literally would have taken any of those guys over Cam.
I also am not saying it is all Cams fault. I am merely saying I had no faith in him from the get go. I am sure the Pats have plenty of other problems. The opting out for Covid reasons did help your team either.
I do find it a bit funny how angry you are at me not agreeing with you, but so be it.

I know nothing about Stidham. again I am not a pats fan. as far as your list. I literally would have taken any of those guys over Cam.
I also am not saying it is all Cams fault. I am merely saying I had no faith in him from the get go. I am sure the Pats have plenty of other problems. The opting out for Covid reasons did help your team either.
I do find it a bit funny how angry you are at me not agreeing with you, but so be it.
You should have stopped at the bold because that describes smartasses that slander players in threads that don't know what they are talking about. If you want to come after my beloved Pats then you have to come through me so think about that next time when you get brilliant ideas that have no facts to back them up.

I am surprised and disappointed.
At first I was all in for Stid then thought Cam was the man.
From what I have seen they are fucked for this year.
Sad trombone plays.

You should have stopped at the bold because that describes smartasses that slander players in threads that don't know what they are talking about. If you want to come after my beloved Pats then you have to come through me so think about that next time when you get brilliant ideas that have no facts to back them up.
not coming after the pats. (Just Cam Newton)
Not sure what you mean no facts either.
He was replaced last year by Kyle Allen. When he could come back they stuck with Kyle Allen. Cam Newton isnt the young Cam Newton.
I am sure there are plenty of your fellow Pat fans that agree. (being against Cam Newton)

Keep in mind. He has just got benched for Stidham in their last game.
If anyone is worried about facts. at this point in time I think they are on my side, not yours. LOL

not coming after the pats. (Just Cam Newton)
Not sure what you mean no facts either.
He was replaced last year by Kyle Allen. When he could come back they stuck with Kyle Allen. Cam Newton isnt the young Cam Newton.
I am sure there are plenty of your fellow Pat fans that agree. (being against Cam Newton)

Keep in mind. He has just got benched for Stidham in their last game.
If anyone is worried about facts. at this point in time I think they are on my side, not yours. LOL
Cam got injured he didn't get benched for Allen.
They cut Cam because they could cut him and just pay him like 9mm while if they kept him they would have to pay 17mm so they chose to save 8mm in salary cap.

You know no facts and you are pulling shit out of your ass and creating your own narrative. You should be ashamed of your ignorance.

Cam got injured he didn't get benched for Allen.
They cut Cam because they could cut him and just pay him like 9mm while if they kept him they would have to pay 17mm so they chose to save 8mm in salary cap.

You know no facts and you are pulling shit out of your ass and creating your own narrative. You should be ashamed of your ignorance.
when he came back from injury, he could went back into the starting role, but they felt they had a better chance of winning with Allen. Thus he was replaced by Allen. Not my fault you cant see he is over the hill. This isnt the Cam from his 15-1 season. This is the Cam that is getting replaced by nobodies.

when he came back from injury, he could went back into the starting role, but they felt they had a better chance of winning with Allen. Thus he was replaced by Allen. Not my fault you cant see he is over the hill. This isnt the Cam from his 15-1 season. This is the Cam that is getting replaced by nobodies.
He never got cleared until the off season so you're like 0 for 10 with the fact check. You really need to stop as you're embarrassing yourself.

He never got cleared until the off season so you're like 0 for 10 with the fact check. You really need to stop as you're embarrassing yourself.
Enjoy your QB. :thumb: