Poll How long will Deion last at Colorado?

multiple votes allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• 0 (he won't even show up)

Votes: 2 5.3%

Votes: 5 13.2%

Votes: 14 36.8%

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Rocky Mountain potato salad

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
I said 2, but he might just end up screwing around and Coach Bro'ing his way right into an NFL job before he ever actually starts at Colorado.

They can’t afford a buyout, so if he sucks, he’s there for the entire contract, if he’s good, he’ll take the first bigger job that shows interest

Gonna give him a year. Not even sure why he took that job but it's obviously a gimmick. He will show moderate improvement by getting some transfers (4-5 wins) and he will be gone.

Then back to FSU for a real shot at Natties.

He goes to an NFL job (O Coordinator for New England) after winning the Mountain West and getting the 12th place seed in the first year of the playoffs. So, after season 2.

He goes to an NFL job (O Coordinator for New England) after winning the Mountain West and getting the 12th place seed in the first year of the playoffs. So, after season 2.
Has Gavin Newsome signed off on Colorado leaving the Pac12?

Are they in the pac12 now? :noidea: Seriously, same level of play though.

Saban looks like he has enough energy in him to barely get through one more bowl game and then transition to a lifetime consulting job and go home to Miss Terry.
You forgot that Lil Debbie endorsement deal

I give him 2-3 years then he’ll either be ready for a bigger job or it will be pretty obvious that he ain’t gonna cut it at this level.
I don’t think it will take very long either way.

With Wisconsin hiring Fickel, this is second best hire of the year.
Nebraska hiring Matt Rhule is the best hire IMO. If he can pull Baylor out of that mess, he can get Nebraska at least contending for division titles