Poll How long will Deion last at Colorado?

multiple votes allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• 0 (he won't even show up)

Votes: 2 5.3%

Votes: 5 13.2%

Votes: 14 36.8%

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Rocky Mountain potato salad

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
They open at TCU and host the corn aggies the next week.
the first 7 games.. I can see them hanging with 6 schools out of those first 7.. I think TCU beats them soundly in FTW

But Nebraska, Colorado St, AZ st, AZ, Stanford and the beavers? ehhh who knows

the first 7 games.. I can see them hanging with 6 schools out of those first 7.. I think TCU beats them soundly in FTW

But Nebraska, Colorado St, AZ st, AZ, Stanford and the beavers? ehhh who knows
Does TCU have that much coming back? I thought they were losing a lot of guys. Rebuilds seem to happen faster with NIL and transfer portal available. I think it could happen at Colorado very quickly. Going to be interesting to see if an ego as big as Sanders can mesh with a bunch of other huge 5* egos if the gets them to transfer in and/or recruit 'em.

Not sure. I thought I heard TCU loses quite a few from this year's team.
That stud WR I think was a Freshman so they should be ok there. But I assume Max could stay as a graduate and then use his COVID 6th year to stick around two more years if he wanted. Not sure the NFL is clamoring for him, so would make sense to stay.

That stud WR I think was a Freshman so they should be ok there. But I assume Max could stay as a graduate and then use his COVID 6th year to stick around two more years if he wanted. Not sure the NFL is clamoring for him, so would make sense to stay.
They still have Chandler Morris

No I meant who is the A&M coach he took?
Nick Williams who y'all took from UGA

Word is they are also getting Tim Brewster on staff too

Nick Williams who y'all took from UGA

Word is they are also getting Tim Brewster on staff too
Coach E is the one we need to keep.

They still have Chandler Morris
Yeah, Max is a good college QB. Not sure about the next level. He reminds me more of an Ehlinger type.

The guy that impressed me on their team is that running back. He gives good effort on every carry...and throughout the entire carry. He also gives the same effort in pass blocking/ picking up the blitz.

I said 2, but he might just end up screwing around and Coach Bro'ing his way right into an NFL job before he ever actually starts at Colorado.
NFL would be a huge mistake. His strength is recruiting and relationships which don’t mean squat in the NFL.

To be successful in the NFL you have to get player buy in, have a system that works with your personnel and you have to have a QB that can run the system.

Prime Time would be out of his league.

NFL would be a huge mistake. His strength is recruiting and relationships which don’t mean squat in the NFL.

To be successful in the NFL you have to get player buy in, have a system that works with your personnel and you have to have a QB that can run the system.

Prime Time would be out of his league.
Depends on your definition of success. Some might say Coach Bro or Rhule were "successful" having made millions and still having good options.

South Alabama's head coach circa 2025

The myth of Deion Sanders died a few weeks ago. Honestly, does this clown even tough out this season?

Everyone keeps pointing to one win last year. But they have averaged 4.4 wins per year over the last decade. He’s on the low end of that. And, as many of us pointed out, he isn’t recruiting well and he won’t be able to buIld a winning culture. I don’t believe now, and I have the receipts.

Everyone keeps pointing to one win last year. But they have averaged 4.4 wins per year over the last decade. He’s on the low end of that. And, as many of us pointed out, he isn’t recruiting well and he won’t be able to buIld a winning culture. I don’t believe now, and I have the receipts.
You wouldn’t believe the number of sane Auburn people I know that wanted Prime. Thought he was exactly what we needed and I just shook my head and said stop it.

After he won those first games I was hearing “we could have had him” but now not a peep. Prime has a lot of people snowed and to be fair he needs time but even if you gave it to him I don’t think he has a true rebuild in him. You don’t come into a P5 conference and just magically steal the best recruits from UGA, USC, tOSU, Bama, UM, LSU, etc etc etc.

Thank God we dodged that bullet.