Poll How long will Deion last at Colorado?

multiple votes allowed (and possibly even encouraged)

• 0 (he won't even show up)

Votes: 2 5.3%

Votes: 5 13.2%

Votes: 14 36.8%

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Rocky Mountain potato salad

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
If it's always been his dream to play for Colorado, why is he going to Missouri? Uh oh. The thin veneer of respectability is crumbling around Deion.

If it's always been his dream to play for Colorado, why is he going to Missouri? Uh oh. The thin veneer of respectability is crumbling around Deion.

"A Missouri native, 3 star prospect said it had always been a dream of his to stay home."

Missouri hadn't offered him until Nov 10th. Now he can stay home in Missouri.

It's always been a dream of mine to stay home, too.

But bills have to be paid.

As soon as his boys graduate (yeah, I know, a million jokes there) or get drafted, he gone.

The whole one-win last season thing is losing the "it" factor for me. Northwestern had one win last season. This season 6 wins. Colorado has now dropped below Old Dominion is sacks allowed... this is last place. Prime acted like his QB son going down is the reason they lost to Washington State. Sanders doesn't play on defense, and the Cougs had like what 450+ total yards. Go sell some more sunglasses, post some more TikToks, and keep on collecting receipts.

The whole one-win last season thing is losing the "it" factor for me. Northwestern had one win last season. This season 6 wins. Colorado has now dropped below Old Dominion is sacks allowed... this is last place. Prime acted like his QB son going down is the reason they lost to Washington State. Sanders doesn't play on defense, and the Cougs had like what 450+ total yards. Go sell some more sunglasses, post some more TikToks, and keep on collecting receipts.

Normally, my default opinion re: new coaches, especially coming in to programs that are in the dumps is that they need time to install their system and their guys.

But, Sanders removed all but 10 scholarship players from the roster and replaced them with new guys over the offseason. While legal, still a dick move and on an unprecedented scale. That cuts his turnaround time from 4 years to about 2-3 for me. But, anyone thinking Deion is in it for the long haul is fooling themselves.

Talk all kind of shit after winning a couple games but can't handle it when they lose.

What a fucking bitch.
Hasn’t won a game against an opponent with a winning record so saying he took them from one win to four is next level turd polishing.

Also he probably could have gotten the same results if he coached up the kids he had.

Ya’ll welcome for squashing the myth

Hasn’t won a game against an opponent with a winning record so saying he took them from one win to four is next level turd polishing.

Also he probably could have gotten the same results if he coached up the kids he had.
Hey it's a good thing he purged the roster, they might have otherwise finished with a losing record.