Poll How will Bama fans react when they lose to UGA?

How do they react?

• Total voters
If like shit talking, you need to work on your craft. You suck at what you do.

If it was competitive, I would understand. Has it been competitive? No close game bullshit. I remember the Detroit quarterback almost beat Alabama, but I'll take Saban. This year with your defense, you have a good chance, but it's not been a mystery.

If like shit talking, you need to work on your craft. You suck at what you do.

You should be pissed with how your team underachieves. Georgia fans post about their recruiting classes and go all gay then they star beaten and go SEC, SEC, SEC!

You should be pissed with how your team underachieves. Georgia fans post about their recruiting classes and go all gay then they star beaten and go SEC, SEC, SEC!
Ain't nothing I can about and I've never shied away. But pussies concede defeat before a game is played, and pussies are afraid of being wrong and eating crow.

Why isn't mercilessly bang their sister an option?

Ain't nothing I can about and I've never shied away. But pussies concede defeat before a game is played, and pussies are afraid of being wrong and eating crow.

I actually think Georgia will win because Alabama's defense sucks. Why will the Dawgs overcome Saban? He is the Belichick of the NCAA. Pretty sure you won't see last weeks defense.

You spelled it wrong.

I copied the original post
Christopher Reeve Meme GIF

I don't speak read or write Jawja. I answered prematurely much like this thread. What is he saying?

I had to and well done for you focus. Beat Saban.

This is what they will do:

1. Blame it on the defense and demand a new DC.
2. Swear they knew this wasn't their season.
3. Throw in a comment that Kirby had to win one eventually.
4. Talk about how incredible their recruiting is.
5. Explain how they are going to be in the playoffs anyway and that this works out better for them because it will motivate the players.

Pretty predictable actually.

You forgot "Didn't want to be there". Or is that just for bowl games?

You forgot "Didn't want to be there". Or is that just for bowl games?
They save that for bowl season. Until then when they lose it's all about scenario village and how they are still number 1.

I actually think Georgia will win because Alabama's defense sucks. Why will the Dawgs overcome Saban? He is the Belichick of the NCAA. Pretty sure you won't see last weeks defense.
I don’t see it. Georgia doesn’t have the same offense as Ole Miss. The QB looks solid, but nothing to write home about. To beat Bama the formals has always been spread them out, run tempo, and have a top tier QB.

The tater salad option is always valid.

Dude, all of this is covered in the Hoopla Handbook you were given when you signed up.
Again, it's inbred potato salad and that makes it a much tougher choice and a possible legal issue.

We may have to just ban the OP for putting us in this position in the first place.