Poll How will Bama fans react when they lose to UGA?

How do they react?

• Total voters
I don’t see it. Georgia doesn’t have the same offense as Ole Miss. The QB looks solid, but nothing to write home about. To beat Bama the formals has always been spread them out, run tempo, and have a top tier QB.
Plus it's Georgia and they can be up by 21 and still blow it to Bama.

Blue Plate Special - Bet the Farm - Blood Bank Guarantee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big stacks!

Again, it's inbred potato salad and that makes it a much tougher choice and a possible legal issue.

We may have to just ban the OP for putting us in this position in the first place.
You ban me, and I’ll go kiss ass at the other Hoop and become a mod and slander your name all over that site

Plus it's Georgia and they can be up by 21 and still blow it to Bama.

Blue Plate Special - Bet the Farm - Blood Bank Guarantee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big stacks!
It’s 2020. If the Braves can win playoff series and have a better team currently on the ropes for a spot in the World Series, UGA can beat Bama.

This should have had more than 2 choices

Ol Nicky with the covid

Did we ever get an answer for the OP?

I banged my sister last night and smoked meth to celebrate the Victory!!! ROLLTIDEROLL!!!

I took Bama for my 8 point game. I had no question that Bama would win

I've never been more pissed at a game. I went on a bit of a drunken rampage after the game last night. I rolled my side by side at 3 AM(no real damage to the machine, but I'm scraped up pretty good, and my primary pair of glasses are broken). I think me and my buddy that was over thought we were 18 again or something.

I was disappointed after the NCG loss and the SECCG loss to Bama, but I was just fucking pissed last night. I logged on to congratulate the Bama fans last night before the game was over because I said I would, but I could have killed Kirby Smart and Todd Monken for that second half. Not saying we could have won regardless, but I feel like their second half game plan cost us any shot we did have. I'm so fucking tired of shrinking in the second half against Bama.

I've never been more pissed at a game. I went on a bit of a drunken rampage after the game last night. I rolled my side by side at 3 AM(no real damage to the machine, but I'm scraped up pretty good, and my primary pair of glasses are broken). I think me and my buddy that was over thought we were 18 again or something.

I was disappointed after the NCG loss and the SECCG loss to Bama, but I was just fucking pissed last night. I logged on to congratulate the Bama fans last night before the game was over because I said I would, but I could have killed Kirby Smart and Todd Monken for that second half. Not saying we could have won regardless, but I feel like their second half game plan cost us any shot we did have. I'm so fucking tired of shrinking in the second half against Bama.
Glad you are okay. What is a side by side machine? Is is similar to a flux capacitor?

Shit. What did you do when the Braves blew it?

Shit. What did you do when the Braves blew it?
I was knocked out with some high strength sinus medicine, but I knew that was coming. They made it farther than I ever expected with all the turnover in the rotation, so it was expected. Dodgers are a better team, and we got real lucky to win even 2 games in that series. Luck ran out and the better team won

Jesus dude. It's a fucking game. Calm down. I still destroy shit when I'm drunk but it's only when my favorite dancing with the stars gets booted off