Poll How will Bama fans react when they lose to UGA?

How do they react?

• Total voters
Jesus dude. It's a fucking game. Calm down. I still destroy shit when I'm drunk but it's only when my favorite dancing with the stars gets booted off
I had an old friend over. We got a little wild. His wife and my GF are still pissed. It happens

It’s like a 4wheeler/Gater/UTV/supedup Golf Cart/Dune Buggy
He got fucked up by a Gator...

college game day fan GIF by ESPN

I've never been more pissed at a game. I went on a bit of a drunken rampage after the game last night. I rolled my side by side at 3 AM(no real damage to the machine, but I'm scraped up pretty good, and my primary pair of glasses are broken). I think me and my buddy that was over thought we were 18 again or something.

I was disappointed after the NCG loss and the SECCG loss to Bama, but I was just fucking pissed last night. I logged on to congratulate the Bama fans last night before the game was over because I said I would, but I could have killed Kirby Smart and Todd Monken for that second half. Not saying we could have won regardless, but I feel like their second half game plan cost us any shot we did have. I'm so fucking tired of shrinking in the second half against Bama.

Jesus dude. It's a fucking game. Calm down. I still destroy shit when I'm drunk but it's only when my favorite dancing with the stars gets booted off

This dude wins.

You like the Teryx? Been real close to buying a SxS but never pulled the trigger. Was looking more at the Rzr's, but nothing stupid. Probably in the 900-1000 range.
I love it. They’re just not made for slinging circles in gravel. If you’re used to a 4 wheeler, you have to get used to making sure there’s enough clearance, but if it can fit between the trees, it’ll go

I love it. They’re just not made for slinging circles in gravel. If you’re used to a 4 wheeler, you have to get used to making sure there’s enough clearance, but if it can fit between the trees, it’ll go
Nah I never liked 4wheelers. I am wanting something I can trail and mud around with and more easily work on and fix.

Nice to see one of these threads that certainly didn't age well.

Great win by Bama, and I'm still shocked by the adjustments Saban an co made in the second half, but that was a completely different team then we have seen all year. We began to swarm the ball, tackle, get pressure on the QB...

Not sure we will play another ranked team until the SEC Championship Game, but UT is up next so Roll Tide.