I can no longer reach my nuts

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 261,263.00
Somebody put them on the top shelf yesterday. I can't stretch that far anymore due to my surgery. Had to get out the stepladder like a disabled boomer.

Can't have my morning raisin bran without my nuts.

Somebody put them on the top shelf yesterday. I can't stretch that far anymore due to my surgery. Had to get out the stepladder like a disabled boomer.

Quit leaving them on the floor and they will quit being put on that shelf ...

scrat GIF by Ice Age

Wait, what??

The fuck kind of surgery did you have on your nuts to allow them to reach the top shelf?

What the fuck is going on here?

Now's the time for you to hire a service monkey. They've never been cheaper and the risk of getting your face chewed off is only <1:400.

Could always be worse. They could be floating in your toilet bowl.

Did they put them next to the Schwetty Balls?

Now's the time for you to hire a service monkey. They've never been cheaper and the risk of getting your face chewed off is only <1:400.
gasping season 9 GIF