I catch ‘em when I go!

We went on our annual Spring fishing trip a few weeks ago (moved because of the Rona) and the fishing was terrible. Spent 4 days throwing everything in my box, trying worms, trolling, casting, jigging and caught a whopping 3 fish. But we drank a lot lol

View attachment 3464
I never get skunked, cause I always catch a buzz.

going fly fishing out in Somerset, PA next weekend and am pretty excited since it is my first real fly fishing trip.

going to give one of the fishing stores a call and find out what I need for the area and anywhere they may suggest going.

going fly fishing out in Somerset, PA next weekend and am pretty excited since it is my first real fly fishing trip.

going to give one of the fishing stores a call and find out what I need for the area and anywhere they may suggest going.

Go to the store, ask for advice, buy a few flys. They could use your help.

Getting a good blast of cold weather this week. Should have ice pretty soon I would hope.

Any of you mofo’s live near Orlando/Sanford Fla. Area? Gonna be down there for 4 or 5 days in a couple weeks to do some shad fishing and beer drinking.

Tried going ice fishing over the weekend. I don't know if you can read the graph, but there was jack shit all day. No matter where we moved.

pI0sD1u.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

And yes, we had to use a stick to get the wind to stop popping in the side of the shanty

This weather sucks. we got 14" of snow this weekend and its not letting up yet.
My boys are jonesing for some trout fishing since duck season ended. But its too damn cold to go sit out on the lakes

Our party drew another tag for the Smith this year. Two in a row! :hammer:

Ice fishing season here has been really slow with low water levels everywhere. And with temps approaching the 60's this week it could put an end to the ice fishing season.

Ice fishing season here has been really slow with low water levels everywhere. And with temps approaching the 60's this week it could put an end to the ice fishing season.
Yup, ours is done. All the lakes are mostly open at this point with a little ice left in shady spots. 60's all week here. But on the other hand, that means bass/pike/walleye season is approaching!