I discovered one of the worst food inventions

I bet your fat little fingers were sweaty after typing all that inane shit about low-rent “snacks”.

Anyone puke in this thread yet? The middle of oreos is the worst part. Greasy, gritty sugar.
:puke:
Haven't had an oreo in years. When I was a kid I scraped off that nasty filing and dunked the cookie part in milk

Y’all motherfuckers are retarded.

Regular Oreos are perfection. The thin ones, while not ideal at least get the correct ratio of cookie to filling. Double stuf have too much filling and should be avoided. All other Oreo flavors, from “golden” to Swedish Fish and everything in between are an abomination.

I will fight anyone to the death who disagrees.
:rip:

ricotta cheese is awesome, why not make a cheesecake with it?
ricotta so much better than cottage. the fuck is wrong with people. throwing that in my ziti, lasagna, etc over cottage (could probably try 50/50 in the lasagna if i'm being nice).

ricotta so much better than cottage. the fuck is wrong with people. throwing that in my ziti, lasagna, etc over cottage (could probably try 50/50 in the lasagna if i'm being nice).

I like cottage cheese at breakfast... put that shit in my lasagna or ziti and I'll throw that shit in the trash.

But not for cheesecake, goddammit.

Back