I discovered one of the worst food inventions

Anywho - ricotta is not standard!!

Try it before you knock it

i don't wanna!
GIF by HULU

I haven't had an Oreo (or 8 or 12) in so long I can't remember, but I used to like them dunked in milk until they were a millisecond from disintegrating and falling to the bottom of the glass. Played the same game of chicken with Nilla Wafers and Vienna Fingers :thumb:
When I ate Oreos, that's how I'd do it too.

I was never much of a fan of 'Nilla Wafers.

I've never heard of Vienna Fingers, but it sounds like something you stick in assholes.

I've never heard of Vienna Fingers, but it sounds like something you stick in assholes.
vienna finger cream is the only worthwhile cookie cream.

Smoke some weed, buy some milk and Vienna fingers, play the chicken game and get back to me.

They have Kit Kat thins also.

I once heard a guy on the subway in Chicago after drunkenly making out with a girl she's like a lean cuisine with taste and she replied she wants to be double-stuffed like an oreo.

Probably not a coincidence that I don't think I've had an appetite for either since.

while you might think that is gross, one thing you may like is Speculoos. Like eating cookies with a spoon from a jar.
See now, here's the thing... I've heard of this speckala-whatever stuff and it sounds like it could be a winner, but its name is too close to "speculum" so for that reason...

GIF by Zack Kantor

Don't wanna be thinking of my gyno when i'm munching cookie dough.

See now, here's the thing... I've heard of this speckala-whatever stuff and it sounds like it could be a winner, but its name is too close to "speculum" so for that reason...

GIF by Zack Kantor

get past the name, its awesome.

Some brands sell it as just Cookie Butter, so you can forget it's real name is close to something gross.

GIF by Zack Kantor

Fuck, now I don’t know whether to be hungry or horny.

Fuck, now I don’t know whether to be hungry or horny.
What does the doctor say to you when he's about to finger your butthole and make you cough or whatever?

I think of a speculum and automatically hear, "Okay, this is going to be a little cold" and involuntarily do a kegel :Cry:

What does the doctor say to you when he's about to finger your butthole and make you cough or whatever?

I think of a speculum and automatically hear, "Okay, this is going to be a little cold" and involuntarily do a kegel :Cry:

They got a weird doctor if he shoves his finger in your ass for a hernia

Back