I discovered one of the worst food inventions

The worst food invention is slaw. Any kind. Only food that ever made me gag just because of the taste and texture.
The worst food invention is meat glue.

hands down, end of discussion. Stuff is insane.

kevin hart teachers GIF

Send this motherfucker directions to that same Jason’s Deli. I’ll take care of him after @moxie

Fair warning @moxie. I won’t lay a finger on you, but I will throw various spiders at you from close range.
200.gif

The worst food invention is meat glue.

hands down, end of discussion. Stuff is insane.
Wrong.

The worst food invention is the brussels sprout.

You may argue that they are naturally occurring and therefore not an invention, but I refuse to accept that a just and loving God would create such a thing.

But you want something real good, pour some beanie weanies and potted meat into a bowl, and then slice some Vienna sausages and mix it all together. That’s a welfare delicacy right there

Normally I’d let y’all fight it out among yourselves, but I’m anti spider that if he throws a spider on anyone, I’ll throw a rattlesnake on him. Fuck spiders and anyone who likes them
Do that and I’ll rig your TV to only play Mets and Jets games.

Y’all motherfuckers are retarded.

Regular Oreos are perfection. The thin ones, while not ideal at least get the correct ratio of cookie to filling. Double stuf have too much filling and should be avoided. All other Oreo flavors, from “golden” to Swedish Fish and everything in between are an abomination.

I will fight anyone to the death who disagrees.
I was going to say....I tried the thins....or I thought I didn’t they are the thin cookies dipped in chocolate with a little dab of filling in it?

Wrong.

The worst food invention is the brussels sprout.

You may argue that they are naturally occurring and therefore not an invention, but I refuse to accept that a just and loving God would create such a thing.
Veggie from hell. Don't blame Gawd