I discovered one of the worst food inventions

Square up, bech. Oreos are trash.

jerry lewis boxing GIF
Somebody find us the Jason’s deli closest to halfway between Dallas and SF. Someone is about to meet her maker.

Know how to make em better? Get you some of that spray cheese, spray some on one of them and put another on top of it. Damn good mini sandwich

I assume we should also wear overalls and bang our cousin while eating this delicacy?

I assume we should also wear overalls and bang our cousin while eating this delicacy?
Every man should wear overalls IMO. You get used to that chest pocket, you’ll wonder how you ever went without it.

And I only bang cousins because I have no sister. Closer the kin, deeper in

I agree. And you can easily make them at home, which is why I was surprised people ate more Oreos.

Plus Oreos get stuck in your teeth.

Every man should wear overalls IMO. You get used to that chest pocket, you’ll wonder how you ever went without it.

And I only bang cousins because I have no sister. Closer the kin, deeper in
If not for cousin and sister fucking there would be no British Monarchy. And people try to claim it's just a redneck thing...

I was expecting Mexican food.
Send this motherfucker directions to that same Jason’s Deli. I’ll take care of him after @moxie

Fair warning @moxie. I won’t lay a finger on you, but I will throw various spiders at you from close range.