i don't give a shit about bama. Who is the next HC at Washington?

LOL

I'm not blaming anyone. I just said it was funny. And the situations aren't as different as you think. Everyone involved is making the best decision for themselves.
Bullshit. If UW ends up taking some different coordinator with no prior HC experience you might have a point. Protecting their program by wanting a proven HC leader isn't even close to an equal thing. It's just not.

But again, you are on about nothing. The whole 'loyalty' thing is nothing more than initial shock reaction by some of the fans. It's understandable even if it's naive so let them go through their grief process. Most will move on soon enough.

Bullshit. If UW ends up taking some different coordinator with no prior HC experience you might have a point. Protecting their program by wanting a proven HC leader isn't even close to an equal thing. It's just not.

But again, you are on about nothing. The whole 'loyalty' thing is nothing more than initial shock reaction by some of the fans. It's understandable even if it's naive so let them go through their grief process. Most will move on soon enough.

You're arguing a point that nobody is making. Of course UW is going to hire a coach with experience. I don't blame them for that. And honestly, if they didn't, I would hire Schumann before Grubb. The continuity hire doesn't make any sense right now for UW.

And yes, I'm laughing at UW fans going through the grieving process. That's 100% what's happening. And after all the Oregon jokes after Mario left, I'm not going to feel a bit bad about it.

You're arguing a point that nobody is making. Of course UW is going to hire a coach with experience. I don't blame them for that. And honestly, if they didn't, I would hire Schumann before Grubb. The continuity hire doesn't make any sense right now for UW.

And yes, I'm laughing at UW fans going through the grieving process. That's 100% what's happening. And after all the Oregon jokes after Mario left, I'm not going to feel a bit bad about it.
Wouldn't expect anything different. I was only questioning the basis of your criticism, not the need to revel in schadenfreude.

And your basis for saying Fisch is the front runner is based on what? Their fans SM flooding recently? That he and Smith are the subject of lots of SM posts doesn't mean to me either are frontrunners. The only information we have is that Grubb isn't on the list. That's it.

And your basis for saying Fisch is the front runner is based on what? Their fans SM flooding recently? That he and Smith are the subject of lots of SM posts doesn't mean to me either are frontrunners. The only information we have is that Grubb isn't on the list. That's it.

It's not based on anything I've read on social media or a message board. If you choose not believe me, that's fine. I wouldn't expect anyone to. I'm just relaying what I've heard.

FWIW, I haven't heard anything legit about Jonathan Smith. I don't think that move is in play at all. Here's what I'll say, it's likely UW hires a coach today or tomorrow. And I would bet a pretty hefty sum that the coach currently coaches at a school that's going to be in the Big 12 next year. Take it or leave it 🤷‍♂️

K-State 247 mod saying Klieman is staying put.

Wouldn't expect anything different. I was only questioning the basis of your criticism, not the need to revel in schadenfreude.

It's not based on anything I've read on social media or a message board. If you choose not believe me, that's fine. I wouldn't expect anyone to. I'm just relaying what I've heard.

FWIW, I haven't heard anything legit about Jonathan Smith. I don't think that move is in play at all. Here's what I'll say, it's likely UW hires a coach today or tomorrow. And I would bet a pretty hefty sum that the coach currently coaches at a school that's going to be in the Big 12 next year. Take it or leave it 🤷‍♂️
I'm going to need much less civil discourse between you two. Ramp it up a bit

It won’t be Leipold

Bored Typography GIF by Feibi McIntosh

coach is in now what do they do for a QB?

Haskell Transferring out
Johnson 2 * JC transfer
Mack Transferring out
Morris Transferred to JMU
Purcell walk on 0*
Rogers Transferred out without playing
Stiegeler walk on 0*

incoming 4* freshman Davis

top remaining undeclared transfers
McCloud JMU
Knoop Georgetown
Alaimo Kent State

unsigned QBs
Carpenter 3* says 100% indiana no other P5 offers, lots of G5
Jackson 3* FSU and Ole miss leading offers from Pitt, BC, Maryland, Missouri, oklahoma, Penn State, UCLA
Clavon 3* no offer but warm on Oklahoma?? offers from App st, Indiana, Troy, JMU

coach is in now what do they do for a QB?

Haskell Transferring out
Johnson 2 * JC transfer
Mack Transferring out
Morris Transferred to JMU
Purcell walk on 0*
Rogers Transferred out without playing
Stiegeler walk on 0*

incoming 4* freshman Davis

top remaining undeclared transfers
McCloud JMU
Knoop Georgetown
Alaimo Kent State

unsigned QBs
Carpenter 3* says 100% indiana no other P5 offers, lots of G5
Jackson 3* FSU and Ole miss leading offers from Pitt, BC, Maryland, Missouri, oklahoma, Penn State, UCLA
Clavon 3* no offer but warm on Oklahoma?? offers from App st, Indiana, Troy, JMU

McCloud (JMU) played under Fisch in 2021. Maybe Fisch can flip JDL from Texas State?