I Feel Sorry For You Guys

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 10,500.00
On Saturday I went to the Auburn vs Ole Miss game and Neville Arena in Auburn is the best basketball venue in the world. It's just so sad that none of you can ever experience it and know how watching basketball should be.

OD couldn’t describe the majestic palace on the plains named Neville Arena.

Not seeing it. Are they #26 or sumptin?

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Not seeing it. Are they #26 or sumptin?

You ever heard why Charles Barkley went to Auburn? They were the worst team in the $EC and he could be the star there

You ever heard why Charles Barkley went to Auburn? They were the worst team in the $EC and he could be the star there
Auburn's basketball history before Bruce is basically bottom dwellers with a few good years sprinkled in. It is no exaggeration that on multiple occasions we were the worst team in the SEC. I love Bruce Pearl so much.

On Saturday I went to the Auburn vs Ole Miss game and Neville Arena in Auburn is the best basketball venue in the world. It's just so sad that none of you can ever experience it and know how watching basketball should be.

Q1 wins:
Southern - 1
Auburn - 0

The first time any toddler picks up a plastic golf club and takes the first swing of their life, its exponentially better than barkleys

Usually is the best and most natural swing they will ever have. Cuz they ain’t thinking just doing