I Feel Sorry For You Guys

Aren't all "road losses on the road"? :headscratch:

On Wednesday you implied Auburn was already good enough to get a Quad 1 win this week. They went 0-2.

tenor.gif
Auburn still wihtout a quad 1 win? Pathetic.

Auburn has a quad 1 win, didn't look to see who. They are 1-3 in Q1, that's a pathetically weak schedule. A&M has as many Quad1 wins as Auburn has played. :pound:

Auburn has a quad 1 win, didn't look to see who. They are 1-3 in Q1, that's a pathetically weak schedule. A&M has as many Quad1 wins as Auburn has played. :pound:

Their win @ Ole Miss a couple days ago was their first Quad 1 win.
It's kind of nuts because we have beat Ole Miss twice and it only counts as one win.

All our losses have been between 4 and 6 points loses and super close and only went over a couple of points because of fouling at the end of the game to try and make something happen. All of the games were coin tosses to the end.

All the 18 wins were by more than double digits and plenty of them were 20+.

That "Quad" stat doesn't tell the whole story.

Neville is the nerdiest name, worst than Clarence
Its not great but when you give enough money then you get to put your name on the building.

No one is posting on this thread today.

Thought for sure I would get some congratulatory posts from all my buddies.

Jimmy Dykes who was calling the game was incredibly impressed with the atmosphere in Neville Arena. He, of course, has called games many times in Neville Arena and other areas across the SEC and all of college basketball.

Dykes has been all over, so you know his opinion means a lot when it comes to ranking atmospheres. He had this to say about Neville Arena after last night's win over Alabama, "16 hours later... my ears are still ringing. The @AUJungle is just different than any other student section in CBB. Not a tougher environment in all of CBB right now."

Jimmy Dykes who was calling the game was incredibly impressed with the atmosphere in Neville Arena. He, of course, has called games many times in Neville Arena and other areas across the SEC and all of college basketball.

Dykes has been all over, so you know his opinion means a lot when it comes to ranking atmospheres. He had this to say about Neville Arena after last night's win over Alabama, "16 hours later... my ears are still ringing. The @AUJungle is just different than any other student section in CBB. Not a tougher environment in all of CBB right now."

Jimmy dykes ain’t ever been to the PBA. We were told that Nebraska would win the natty if the tournament games were played in Lincoln

PBA >> Neville

Congrats on finally beating a good team. Only took you till February.

You didn’t answer my question

Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena >>> Neville Arena

Oh yeah, well can you count the number of teeth in the front row without taking off your shoes?

Every college basketball arena in NC >>>> Neville