I Feel Sorry For You Guys

That is about to change this week.
So Close Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

You guys are getting all worked up about 1 to 2 point road loses on the road in the SEC. We are packing arenas and getting everyone’s best game. These type of loses are exactly what you want to get better.

The plan is working perfectly.

You guys are getting all worked up about 1 to 2 point road loses on the road in the SEC. We are packing arenas and getting everyone’s best game. These type of loses are exactly what you want to get better.

The plan is working perfectly.

Aren't all "road losses on the road"? :headscratch:

On Wednesday you implied Auburn was already good enough to get a Quad 1 win this week. They went 0-2.

tenor.gif

Aren't all "road losses on the road"? :headscratch:

On Wednesday you implied Auburn was already good enough to get a Quad 1 win this week. They went 0-2.

tenor.gif
It’s how you finish. Just keep watching.

I've invested enough of my time this week to watch them go 0-2 against Quad 1 competition, thank you.

You misled the entire forum and should be ashamed at your conduct.
Quit whining both those games were super competitive and fun to watch so don’t be acting like it was a burden like watching Nebraska lose to Maryland by 20.

This is what Fat Bruce team does. They start out 15-1/16-1 because they don’t play anybody in the Non- Conf and then when they get in conference play they struggle anywhere not named Neville Arena.

Bruce is basically Auburns version of Frank Martin at this point. Hes had 1 run in March just like Frank did at South Carolina

This is what Fat Bruce team does. They start out 15-1/16-1 because they don’t play anybody in the Non- Conf and then when they get in conference play they struggle anywhere not named Neville Arena.

Bruce is basically Auburns version of Frank Martin at this point. Hes had 1 run in March just like Frank did at South Carolina
Hey dumbass he also has won the conference twice.

Quit being a petty little pissant.

Auburn's basketball history before Bruce is basically bottom dwellers with a few good years sprinkled in. It is no exaggeration that on multiple occasions we were the worst team in the SEC. I love Bruce Pearl so much.
What ever happened to Chris Porter?

Oh no he didn't!

"Nate Oats and Alabama will look to make it 2 straight against Auburn in the Iron Bowl of basketball on Wednesday night on The Plains as the Crimson Tide are ranked No. 16 in the latest AP Top 25, while Auburn is No. 12. Oats said Tuesday that Neville Arena is so loud, it reminds him of small high school gyms that pack in 2,000 people. “That place is loud,” he said."

Oats done poked the tiger and its time to open a can of whoop ass!

On Saturday I went to the Auburn vs Ole Miss game and Neville Arena in Auburn is the best basketball venue in the world. It's just so sad that none of you can ever experience it and know how watching basketball should be.
Neville is the nerdiest name, worst than Clarence