I think I found my new cocktail of choice

I'll eat mine that way, but substitute mustard for the ketchup. Preferably some spicy brown or horseradish mustard

Other proper uses for mayo include mater sammiches and tuna salad
Mater sandwiches are good. Not a big fan of tuna

I put Mayo on hot dogs. The perfect hot dog is one of those cheese stuffed hot dogs with a slice of American cheese, some mayo and a little ketchup. It’s a God damn hot dog, not a steak. No need being snobby over it

hot dogs aren't unhealthy enough

let's add mayo

You know, I’d be willing to give that a shot, but I can’t seem to get away from these damn old-fashions. I found a store close by that sells fermented cherries in the juice. Good shit with some quality whiskey, bitters, a little sugar, and they say an Orange peel for garnish, but fuck the orange peel.

I likem, but the sucrose...
You could use some more sugar in your life.

That drink is a recent discovery for me. Good stuff.

You know, I’d be willing to give that a shot, but I can’t seem to get away from these damn old-fashions. I found a store close by that sells fermented cherries in the juice. Good shit with some quality whiskey, bitters, a little sugar, and they say an Orange peel for garnish, but fuck the orange peel.
Old Fashions are good

Good mezcal old fashioned is good

and ignore @Kburjr Wisconsin old fashions are terrible

They say mixing Captain Morgan and Busch Light tastes like chocolate milk. Not a rum or beer guy, so I haven’t tried it

BAMFSMFDADF

YBHWBGOWETFAWWTTS

Got an acronym for both of ya:

Stfu GIF by MOODMAN

Back