I’m officially an old man

Young bulls have to try and throw riders off in under 8 seconds. Old bulls are baby daddy to a ton of cows

nope. a young bull looks over a field of cows and runs down to fuck one of the cows. the old cow walks slowly down the hill and fucks them all

Fucking A you're only 30?!

You're like a baby boomer stuck in the body of a millennial.

When I turned 30 is kind of like the 60s ... IF you can remember it, you weren't really there.

1969 was was 52 years ago....so even if you turned 30 in 1969, you would be 82 today.

You would therefore be even older had you been born any sooner than 1969.

If you are that old god damn, good for you!

1969 was was 52 years ago....so even if you turned 30 in 1969, you would be 82 today.

I was definitely not remembering 1969. And yes, was I high.

1991. I was probably high when you were born...

make that definitely high. great year

I can guarantee you I was high...probably on a coke infused bender with multiple drugs and a lot of liquor.

I am not that old ... just compared myself in my thirties to some of those in the 1960's.

If whores come with grease under their nails, clock about 300 lbs and can fart Dixie....yeah, ok.
Shots Fired Popcorn GIF by Pirate's Parley

If whores come with grease under their nails, clock about 300 lbs and can fart Dixie....yeah, ok.

Wait.

@Illustrious Potentate can fart Dixie?!?

I had no idea he was that Illustrious!

Anyway, just pooped backby 'cause I thought ... with a title like this thread, no one has posted this, yet?

1615242725164.png

Congrats on the gender reassignment, does it feel any different than being an old woman?