In a modern sense, what does being a blue blood actually mean?

The title is really only good for pissing off other fan bases which it still does brilliantly.

Yes
Yes it does

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Angry Tantrum GIF by The X Factor
Cry About It Captain Kirk GIF

Two national titles in the last 26 years. Not too shabby. (Same number as Ohio state BTW).
Michigan being loyal to the B1G and the Rose Bowl and actively working to prevent a real NCG in 1997 means they forfeited that title IMO

I’d turn down the invite. There’s no benefit.
If you told me Michigan could be swap the state of their program and the location of our school with Georgia. I'd turn down the invite too.

I think we are about to see Georgia go on a Bama like run now. Hell -- it started in 2022.

If you told me Michigan could be swap the state of their program and the location of our school with Georgia. I'd turn down the invite too.

I think we are about to see Georgia go on a Bama like run now. Hell -- it started in 2022.
Time will tell. 12 team playoffs will be a different animal.

It’s more, I’d rather chug Maker’s Mark, snort coke, bang hookers and catch catfish on the river with LSU than have to wear some gay ass tuxedo, sip champagne and talk about yachts with Notre Dame

Time will tell. 12 team playoffs will be a different animal.

It’s more, I’d rather chug Maker’s Mark, snort coke, bang hookers and catch catfish on the river with LSU than have to wear some gay ass tuxedo, sip champagne and talk about yachts with Notre Dame
It will still be the same teams winning almost every year. It isn't as if we are going to see a 12 seed "shock the world" and rip off 4 wins over the best teams in CFB. The top schools will essentially play a 8 team playoff, as they will have a bye.

Michigan being loyal to the B1G and the Rose Bowl and actively working to prevent a real NCG in 1997 means they forfeited that title IMO
All the teams complaining joined us. So, I think theirs doesn’t count now lol

If you were to say Michigan sitting out the 2020 ohio state game a forfeit ... we would agree. The NCAA not having a proper game or playoff is on them.