IPA - Your Favorites

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 515.00
Tried a few and settled for Great Lakes Commodore Perry. Just the right mount of hops and fruitiness. Difficult to find even though it's not a seasonal beer.

IMG_3023.JPG

beer GIF

Their 90 and 120 minute IPAs are the best. 60 is pretty good too.

if I want an easy drinking one that I know I will find in the store, Hazy Little IPA from Sierra Nevada is tits...so is All Day IPA from Founders.

if I want one that will put me on my ass but more of a challenge to find, you can't ignore the greats like Focal Banger or Sip of Sunshine or any of the Treehouse IPAs.

Don't like IPA. I'm an amber or red guy. Mac n Jack African Amber is probably in my top three. Kind of mild at 6%, but I don't need my socks knocked off to enjoy a good beer.

Don't like IPA. I'm an amber or red guy. Mac n Jack African Amber is probably in my top three. Kind of mild at 6%, but I don't need my socks knocked off to enjoy a good beer.
thanks for coming into the IPA thread to tell us you don't like IPAs.

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
thanks for coming into the IPA thread to tell us you don't like IPAs.
Glad to help you get out your morning whine. Community service is my calling.

Voodoo Ranger rocks.
Really? I like some of their off shoots but the regular seems pretty basic to me.

My favorite (non-special) is Bells Two Hearted Ale. I actually brewed the recipe before I could find it in my area. Now it's my go to.

beer GIF

Their 90 and 120 minute IPAs are the best. 60 is pretty good too.
These are great. Great company in general.
I have the guy's business model book. They don't come out this way though.

Really? I like some of their off shoots but the regular seems pretty basic to me.

My favorite (non-special) is Bells Two Hearted Ale. I actually brewed the recipe before I could find it in my area. Now it's my go to.
Two Hearted is another solid one...can't go wrong with it.

I don't think any of the standard, regularly available IPAs are bad. They are popular for a reason.

and there are SO MANY damn specialty IPAs out there.

I am starting to like the juicy IPAs lately...I had a really good one in Annapolis recently.

Two Hearted is another solid one...can't go wrong with it.

I don't think any of the standard, regularly available IPAs are bad. They are popular for a reason.

and there are SO MANY damn specialty IPAs out there.

I am starting to like the juicy IPAs lately...I had a really good one in Annapolis recently.
Lagunitas is probably the worst common one and I've been places where it's the only choice. It just doesn't taste like much.

Lagunitas is probably the worst common one and I've been places where it's the only choice. It just doesn't taste like much.
depends on which one...their Little Sumpin isn't too bad.

and then you have Stone which does primarily IPAs...but never see them at bars

I am also not an IPA fan.

for amber, I like Alaskan Amber. Tough to find in the east, but I get it when I'm out west.

Just got a couple 4 packs yesterday... I'll pop one tonight, but I'm guessing they're good. Usually are from this place

I am also not an IPA fan.

for amber, I like Alaskan Amber. Tough to find in the east, but I get it when I'm out west.
Yeah, I like that one.
Elysian Mens Room is pretty good.
Full Sail makes a good one.
Silver City Ridge Top Red is always my first choice.

Not a fan of cloudy, or overly dark or thick.

But any local ones here are not even going to be found where you live so I'm not going to bother with pics.

I like IPAs just fine but sometimes the after taste is not appealing.