IPA - Your Favorites

Golden Road Wolf Pup is a good session ipa

Reactions: Me
Agreed. A Session IPA seems like an oxymoron to me.

“Would you like a strong beer, except a watered down version?”

Just drink a lager if you want a weak beer.
It's absolutely an oxymoron but I can't completely disagree with the idea. Still I've never bought one even though ipa is far and away my favorite beer.

Agreed. A Session IPA seems like an oxymoron to me.

“Would you like a strong beer, except a watered down version?”

Just drink a lager if you want a weak beer.
Some want the bitterness and hops but want to drink more then one and don’t want to get crushed because of driving. I’ll take that all day, along with Founders All Day IPA.

Some want the bitterness and hops but want to drink more then one and don’t want to get crushed because of driving. I’ll take that all day, along with Founders All Day IPA.
Agree. I like me a good session IPA for day drinking

Bottled this afternoon in the basement (too humid to do so outside or garage) and came out with 38 bottles. About what I expected after that many hops added, but with an ABV right at 10.3 and IBUs around 120, one or two in a sitting will be just fine.

Went with my stars and stripes caps, since I hope to have a gettogether for Independence Day with something out of the smoker and burgers/ dogs.

20210526_130315.jpg20210526_131252.jpg

Bottled this afternoon in the basement (too humid to do so outside or garage) and came out with 38 bottles. About what I expected after that many hops added, but with an ABV right at 10.3 and IBUs around 120, one or two in a sitting will be just fine.

Went with my stars and stripes caps, since I hope to have a gettogether for Independence Day with something out of the smoker and burgers/ dogs.

View attachment 31352View attachment 31353

I always bottle in front of the TV.

I always bottle in front of the TV.

I always bottle (brew, transfer,etc) while drinking a beer. Figured I'd have some background noise on as well this time.

I always bottle (brew, transfer,etc) while drinking a beer. Figured I'd have some background noise on as well this time.
any repetitive action/activity is better done with a beer in hand. I always have one when I am stringing my tennis racquets

any repetitive action/activity is better done with a beer in hand. I always have one when I am stringing my tennis racquets

Doesn't help my golf game, but I only drink while playing when I'm with some friends. If I'm walking solo, I'm definitely not drinking and shoot about 8-10 strokes better.

I usually bottle in the AM so I'm not drinking then.

Doesn't help my golf game, but I only drink while playing when I'm with some friends. If I'm walking solo, I'm definitely not drinking and shoot about 8-10 strokes better.
"swing oil"

I usually bottle in the AM so I'm not drinking then.

I typically teach in the mornings, but the last day of the semester was yesterday. Even if I bottle on the weekends, it's at least around or after noon, so a beer will be in hand.

"swing oil"

I have a beer curve where 3 or so may help, but after that, it goes down hill. Just like playing pool or darts, but can't ever stick with that few only.

I typically teach in the mornings, but the last day of the semester was yesterday. Even if I bottle on the weekends, it's at least around or after noon, so a beer will be in hand.

I don't drink before 4 PM unless I'm out and rarely after 6 PM.

You give yourself a 2 hour window to drink? What the damn hell?

Pretty much on a day to day basis. Go out, maybe a bit later or earlier.

But at home that's about it unless company drops in.

More than a couple isn't good for you anyway on a regular basis.

View attachment 31352View attachment 31353
I just broke open my black ipa bottles. 8.4 abv. Only had one so far but it was great.

Voodoo Ranger is really good.....looking for new ones to try.