iPhone 15

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
Will I regret?

Already hate that it came with usbC to usbC cord

Just use wireless charging. It's faster and cord use inevitably damages the port and/or cables anyway.
Yup, I've yet to charge it by plugging it in.

The only issue I've had so far was with my FLIR camera for it. It was a lightning male plug and my phone is a female USB-C. Ordered a cheap converter off Chinazon and apparently it was not for data and only for charging. So I had to get the official $20 Apple F-lightning to M-USBc and it works great. Just annoying that I have something for the old phone.

Just use wireless charging. It's faster and cord use inevitably damages the port and/or cables anyway.
I do have three wireless chargers, one at home, one in my car and one at my office. I have a nightstand that has USB ports in it, that I liked plugging my old phone into. Guess I’ll need to get another wireless charger now instead.

The only issue I've had so far was with my FLIR camera for it. It was a lightning male plug and my phone is a female USB-C. Ordered a cheap converter off Chinazon and apparently it was not for data and only for charging. So I had to get the official $20 Apple F-lightning to M-USBc and it works great. Just annoying that I have something for the old phone.
Just dumb because my iPad is lightning. I’ll still need multiple cords in the end. So glad apple is done with this shit

I had been planning on upgrading based on the specs that were being speculated on. I saw no reason to do so. I simply wasn't given enough trade credit for my 13 Pro Max that is still like a brand new phone.

I do have three wireless chargers, one at home, one in my car and one at my office. I have a nightstand that has USB ports in it, that I liked plugging my old phone into. Guess I’ll need to get another wireless charger now instead.
My newest car even has one now. The only ability I think offered by the cords is data transfer, but I don't download huge quantities of data. (What would those even be- movies or games or something?)
Just dumb because my iPad is lightning. I’ll still need multiple cords in the end. So glad apple is done with this shit
The cords break, the ports get damaged, the battery degrades faster... it just wasn't good tech. Wireless charging seems best- I think it's come to the next generation of iPad too, not that it helps you.

What serves as the home button when there is no home button. Halp

What serves as the home button when there is no home button. Halp
What do you need the home button for? It's replaced with just swiping up to move back to the Home Screen, or swiping up again to get the app switcher.

What do you need the home button for? It's replaced with just swiping up to move back to the Home Screen, or swiping up again to get the app switcher.
I need app switcher. I swipe up from bottom twice? Fuck this is like learning a new language

I need app switcher. I swipe up from bottom twice? Fuck this is like learning a new language
If you touch where the Home button used to be (middle bottom of the screen) and swipe up you will get the app switcher. If you just "flick" up it will take you to the home screen

I had been considering going to iPhone 15 from Android.

but since iMessage is basically going away in 2024....I might not.

I had been considering going to iPhone 15 from Android.

but since iMessage is basically going away in 2024....I might not.
Unless you have other apple devices, just stick with the platform you know.

Unless you have other apple devices, just stick with the platform you know.
I don't have other devices, really.

I rarely use my home laptop for anything and I don't have a tablet.

I just need a phone that gives me access to email and other apps to control my home.

but I also want my messages to go through to the people I text with

I don't have other devices, really.

I rarely use my home laptop for anything and I don't have a tablet.

I just need a phone that gives me access to email and other apps to control my home.

but I also want my messages to go through to the people I text with
Not gonna lie, I hate green texters. :pound: