iPhone 15

my girlfriend stuck with me despite my green box.

must be my 5-star personality
better that you have a green box...than her.

I'd thank you to keep my girlfriend's box out of your mouth, sir.
If it's green, I promise I will. Otherwise...watch yo self!

If you touch where the Home button used to be (middle bottom of the screen) and swipe up you will get the app switcher. If you just "flick" up it will take you to the home screen
It will probably take a while for me to adjust to. I was probably the last to adapt for a bar phone, I had a blackberry tour for years after most people and probably still would if the clickball didn’t shit out. Liked the visible haptic buttons when I was android and home button on the SE2 was why I switched. Feel like a gramma with this shit

It will probably take a while for me to adjust to. I was probably the last to adapt for a bar phone, I had a blackberry tour for years after most people and probably still would if the clickball didn’t shit out. Liked the visible haptic buttons when I was android and home button on the SE2 was why I switched. Feel like a gramma with this shit

deep dish still tells people to call him after 9:00 PM so sprint doesn't waste his 300 minutes.

since you're a fucking wife beating retard and have me blocked, you won't see this link:

but seriously iPhone is so fucking simple to use that my in-laws use it without bugging the shit out of me with questions like they did with android... makes sense that you'd be having issues.

I thought I'd hate losing the home button too, but honestly it isn't difficult to adapt to. And it is one less thing to break, get gunked up, or let water in.

since you're a fucking wife beating retard and have me blocked, you won't see this link:

but seriously iPhone is so fucking simple to use that my in-laws use it without bugging the shit out of me with questions like they did with android... makes sense that you'd be having issues.
Oh man, that emergency SOS shit... :L

At least once a month I'll accidentally engage that when I pop my phone into the car mount.

Oh, and the 15 pro "extra action" button that replaced the mute switch is a joke. I can't find anything useful for it, but I've sure accidentally turned on voice memos (what I have it set for right now) quite often.

Oh man, that emergency SOS shit... :facepalm:

At least once a month I'll accidentally engage that when I pop my phone into the car mount.

I've only done it twice. Once while mowing and trying to change the volume in my pocket and I was hitting the lock button instead of the volume when it was just the one button you had to hit. Then I did it from my watch trying to change the band.

so basically Ima be doing this in front of my phone?

tom cruise sociopath GIF

Is this the one that they keep pimping "made of titanium"?

Who gives a fuck about that?

I've only done it twice. Once while mowing and trying to change the volume in my pocket and I was hitting the lock button instead of the volume when it was just the one button you had to hit. Then I did it from my watch trying to change the band.
I need to upgrade my car mount, I have the MagSafe case and need to get a MagSafe mount. My current one pinches on the sides so if I set the phone in too low then it does the emergency SOS crud.

With my watch it's just always asking if I fell. Nope, just jumped off a ladder, jumped in the pool, or smacked my arm on something because I'm a clutz.

so basically Ima be doing this in front of my phone?

tom cruise sociopath GIF

what's your right hand doing?

nevermind... I don't want to know.

Is this the one that they keep pimping "made of titanium"?

Who gives a fuck about that?
Just the pro is titanium, and I have no idea who cares. I take it as "we don't really have anything else to set it apart from the 14 pro". It is noticeably lighter, but not to a point it matters.

I need to upgrade my car mount, I have the MagSafe case and need to get a MagSafe mount. My current one pinches on the sides so if I set the phone in too low then it does the emergency SOS crud.

With my watch it's just always asking if I fell. Nope, just jumped off a ladder, jumped in the pool, or smacked my arm on something because I'm a clutz.

I turned off the fall detection because I'm not 80 years old.

I thought I'd hate losing the home button too, but honestly it isn't difficult to adapt to. And it is one less thing to break, get gunked up, or let water in.
Makes sense. Phone is in newborn baby mode RN just chilling on my couch until I pickup my Otterbox.

Now for someone who only listens to podcasts, doesn’t call or text pretty much anyone and never takes pictures… what did I gain with this upgrade?