iPhone 15

Is this the one that they keep pimping "made of titanium"?

Who gives a fuck about that?

Exactly...

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Just the pro is titanium, and I have no idea who cares. I take it as "we don't really have anything else to set it apart from the 14 pro". It is noticeably lighter, but not to a point it matters.
Just the pro is titanium? Damn I thought they all were and I had a fancy phone now.

I thought I'd hate losing the home button too, but honestly it isn't difficult to adapt to. And it is one less thing to break, get gunked up, or let water in.

and the last couple "buttons" were fake anyway.

I need to upgrade my car mount, I have the MagSafe case and need to get a MagSafe mount. My current one pinches on the sides so if I set the phone in too low then it does the emergency SOS crud.

With my watch it's just always asking if I fell. Nope, just jumped off a ladder, jumped in the pool, or smacked my arm on something because I'm a clutz.

my car mount is still just the cup holder.

I turned off the fall detection because I'm not 80 years old.
I'm too superstitious. I'd rather deal with the occasional "did you fall" than to actually have an accident and some news reporter writing about how if I had fall alerts turned on I'd still be alive.

yeah, I know I will be dead and won't matter. But still...

Makes sense. Phone is in newborn baby mode RN just chilling on my couch until I pickup my Otterbox.

Now for someone who only listens to podcasts, doesn’t call or text pretty much anyone and never takes pictures… what did I gain with this upgrade?
It will be another 12 months before it goes out of support, in a decade or so. Other than that, not much. I think it has better NFC and bluetooth so maybe will help with whatever you listen to podcasts through.

my car mount is still just the cup holder.
I use Waze and I didn't pop for apple car play because I thought it would be useless. Now my wife has it and I am envious. But it means I need to have my phone up on the dash so I can see where the talky box tells me to turn.

since you're a fucking wife beating retard and have me blocked, you won't see this link:

but seriously iPhone is so fucking simple to use that my in-laws use it without bugging the shit out of me with questions like they did with android... makes sense that you'd be having issues.
He beats his wife? What a douchebag.

He beats his wife? What a douchebag.

ex-wife... she divorced him after having him charged with domestic battery.

ask him about the discount she got them on a fence from the Manuel laborers...

I had been planning on upgrading based on the specs that were being speculated on. I saw no reason to do so. I simply wasn't given enough trade credit for my 13 Pro Max that is still like a brand new phone.
SMH and you want to be my latex salesman

Will I regret?

Already hate that it came with usbC to usbC cord
I don't like that you changed your name. That it.

Also, I switched from the 12 to the 15 when the 15 game out (pre-ordered it) and so far I'm really liking it. Since my ipad already had the usbc, and my windows machine used it, it was really nice to condense down to 1 charging cord. But my philosophy with phones is that you really don't get much out of updating year to year and have to hold off for a while before you actually experience something different. I also went from the average size to the pro-max. The extra hz and overall speed make it feel smoother, and the camera is a huge improvement but that's about it.

And I should note -- I never drop phones. I've never cracked a phone. but like a week into owning the 15 I was helping my youngest out of the car and she flung the door open, I had the phone like roof level and the corner of the SUV door just blooped it right out of my hand. Fell face down onto concrete -- not a scratch. So that's something.

I don't like that you changed your name. That it.

Also, I switched from the 12 to the 15 when the 15 game out (pre-ordered it) and so far I'm really liking it. Since my ipad already had the usbc, and my windows machine used it, it was really nice to condense down to 1 charging cord. But my philosophy with phones is that you really don't get much out of updating year to year and have to hold off for a while before you actually experience something different. I also went from the average size to the pro-max. The extra hz and overall speed make it feel smoother, and the camera is a huge improvement but that's about it.

And I should note -- I never drop phones. I've never cracked a phone. but like a week into owning the 15 I was helping my youngest out of the car and she flung the door open, I had the phone like roof level and the corner of the SUV door just blooped it right out of my hand. Fell face down onto concrete -- not a scratch. So that's something.
My iPad is lightning, my QC35 and Sony gym headphones are still micro and now my phone and QC45 headphones are C, my basement looks like a fucking electrician lives there because of all the fucking cords.

5G is definitely the biggest upgrade imo. Forgot that was even a thing until I took it outside and Maui wowie what a difference in speeds.

You don’t case your phones brah?

My iPad is lightning, my QC35 and Sony gym headphones are still micro and now my phone and QC45 headphones are C, my basement looks like a fucking electrician lives there because of all the fucking cords.

5G is definitely the biggest upgrade imo. Forgot that was even a thing until I took it outside and Maui wowie what a difference in speeds.

I do case them but I always get the Spigen liquid air; it's the thinnest thing that feels the best. I think I've had it dating back all the way to iphone 6. 5G is a dramatic speed difference from LTE -- especially if you get 5Guw

USB-C will be all you need going forward. Everything is moving to that (or thunderbolt which is still USB-C form factor). I have a box in my office of just random cables because of all the different plugs needed. micro, mini, usb-a, usb-c, and then the proprietary ones for drone batteries, etc. Happy to get rid of that eventually and just have a buttload of USB-C stuff around.

Making the plunge today and upgrading from my 12 since Verizon can fuck me over by giving me a free phone for 36 months. So I want iPhone 15 or Google pixel 8?

Making the plunge today and upgrading from my 12 since Verizon can fuck me over by giving me a free phone for 36 months. So I want iPhone 15 or Google pixel 8?
Why you people still with Verizon and att and shit?