Is 18 holes too many?

and most of the time, there isn't anything you can do about it.

you just suck it up and have a long as round of golf.

On a busy weekend, you're going to be very lucky to golf 18 holes.

My buddies and I realized years ago that if want to play 18 in 4 hours on a weekend, get one of the first times. Odds are if you tee off after 7:30-8:00, you'll end up waiting on every shot on every hole.

My buddies and I realized years ago that if want to play 18 in 4 hours on a weekend, get one of the first times. Odds are if you tee off after 7:30-8:00, you'll end up waiting on every shot on every hole.
thank you for your sage advice.

This is true.

I'm not waking up that early, haha

I think it is an attention span issue for the millennials.

I played 18 holes today after work and committing an entire afternoon to a round of golf does kind of suck. I love to play, but 4+ hrs one a course is a lot.

18 is too much for me most of the time. I also suck, so if I am struggling really bad, Im done after 9.
I feel this, I only play a handful of times a year so 9 is perfect. I get my fill, have some fun but know going 18 just wouldn't be fun if (or really when) I'm having a bad day. Nine keeps fun before it gets to the "let's just get this over with" point.

I typically only play 18 if its myself or a twosome. Foursome playing 18 just drags out IMO especially during the weekdays and golf courses around me are so packed on weekends I've just started playing Par 3's with the wife.