Is Ryan Day gone if tOSU loses to Michigan?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,256.00
Serious question, but if Ohio State loses to Michigan and gets knocked out of the playoffs is Ohio State going to choose to move on from him?

They should have fired him right after his embarrassing comments after the ND game. If he can survive that, he can survive Michigan being his daddy until the end of time

They should have fired him right after his embarrassing comments after the ND game. If he can survive that, he can survive Michigan being his daddy until the end of time
Him attacking an 85 year old Lou Holtz after a win, who was already asleep and likely had forgotten his comments he made 12 hours earlier, was certainly an interesting move.

Cooper lasted like 10 years.

He has the top winning percentage vs. ranked teams in the nation, his recruiting is on fire, and he has made the playoffs in 3 of his first 4 years. Doesn't make sense to pin losses on him when the other team was blatantly cheating.

I'm sure you and every other Georgia fan wants to see him gone, knowing that even down multiple elite playmakers last year he only lost to you because of a shanked FG.

Him attacking an 85 year old Lou Holtz after a win, who was already asleep and likely had forgotten his comments he made 12 hours earlier, was certainly an interesting move.
That and claiming OSU has only ever played one bad half of football under him. If I were an OSU booster, I’d be demanding a less embarrassing HC

He has the top winning percentage vs. ranked teams in the nation, his recruiting is on fire, and he has made the playoffs in 3 of his first 4 years. Doesn't make sense to pin losses on him when the other team was blatantly cheating.
^this right here.

End thread.

I'm sure you and every other Georgia fan wants to see him gone, knowing that even down multiple elite playmakers last year he only lost to you because of a shanked FG.
A loss is a loss. Dude can’t win big games

More importantly, I'm just glad it's not next year when the B10 title game would already be locked up as Michigan and Ohio State, so the teams would be pointlessly be playing this weekend just to play again 1 week later, to play for already guaranteed playoff spots....yay!

More importantly, I'm just glad it's not next year when the B10 title game would already be locked up as Michigan and Ohio State, so the teams would be pointlessly be playing this weekend just to play again 1 week later.
I’m really not looking forward to super conferences

I’m really not looking forward to super conferences
This was exactly my problem with playoff expansion and reorganizing conferences. This is the last time this scenario can happen (undefeated Michigan vs Ohio State) where everything is on the line. Every other year will be a pointless exhibition game for bragging rights, followed up a week later by another game.