Is this where Ryan day goes down?

Oh. More deflecting from Michigan getting caught illegally in-person scouting and videoing future in-season opponents.

Imagine that? :rolleyes:
No deflecting. You’re just wrong here. Lol at thinking Alabama and Michigan stopped using iPads using this service for practice footage for no reason.

That’s not what that says. That says no one breached the company services. What that doesn’t say is that someone wasn’t given access to the files. Alabama didn’t stop using it for iPads for no reason. I never said the ncaa was investigating catapult…I have no doubt that the ncaa is looking into accessed files practice video from somewhere .

Take my bet then.

Oh. More deflecting from Michigan getting caught illegally in-person scouting and videoing future in-season opponents.

Imagine that? :rolleyes:

How dare the real media report on Michigans actual cheating! They shoulda cleared those stories with the university first to make sure they were ok to post! How dare they be so inconsiderate ! - how Michigan fans seriously think lol

How dare the real media report on Michigans actual cheating! They shoulda cleared those stories with the university first to make sure they were ok to post! How dare they be so inconsiderate ! - how Michigan fans seriously think lol
lol. Real cheating that the ncaa hasn’t even suggested is cheating yet?

This was rumored two months ago. It’s what Michigan was using in defense of their punishment
So "know" is now rumored. I like facts. For instance MI and Harbs accepted punishment for the team cheating, thats a fact.

MnB lost all credibility (did he ever have any?) after getting destroyed that Michigan would beat up on the BigTen in the courtroom.

Your bet has nothing to do with the assertion I’m making.

I said, "this isn't going to go anywhere"

You said, "wanna bet"

Yes, I do want to bet. Whatever you think will happen, I don't. So do we have a bet, or are you coming to your senses? Damn you've really gone off the deep end with this shit. 🙂

dUMb fans want this to be Russia or North Korea where all news must be approved by them before being ran and only positive reporting is allowed

So "know" is now rumored. I like facts. For instance MI and Harbs accepted punishment for the team cheating, thats a fact.
This is not what happened.

Actual reputable allegations with real smoke against Michigan. But they shouldn’t report on it? Lol. Fantasy land you dUMb fans live in
The calculated attach of scheduled bits of information leaking was absolutely not "just reporting" on something. This was ESPN and ESPN only.

I said, "this isn't going to go anywhere"

You said, "wanna bet"

Yes, I do want to bet. Whatever you think will happen, I don't. So do we have a bet, or are you coming to your senses? Damn you've really gone off the deep end with this shit. 🙂
You said something about Ryan Day being fired. I doubt Ryan Day will be fired. If you want to be that this "goes somewhere" then sure. This will "go somewhere". Alabama doesn't stop using ipads to watch practice footage because nothing happened.

You said something about Ryan Day being fired. I doubt Ryan Day will be fired. If you want to be that this "goes somewhere" then sure. This will "go somewhere". Alabama doesn't stop using ipads to watch practice footage because nothing happened.

I didn't say anything about Day being fired. I said suspended, which is what Michigan got. Which is why I used that as the basis of my bet. But I so strongly think that nothing will come of it, that even if Day or OSU is marginally penalized for anything, I'll take the L.

So, what are the terms? Avy bet?

I don’t want him to go. I want the truth revealed that the little weasel tried ratting on us for something minor, whipped up support in the B10 for the concept of this being the “worst scandal in big ten history” while stealing footage himself.
Heck with that. He does enough damage to himself.

It’s popcorn 🍿 worthy

Michigan fans have known about this since the start. We’ve been saying it for two months. It’s gaining traction now that the actual company confirmed it.

Sorry for you loss @MAIZEandBLUE09.

This was rumored two months ago. It’s what Michigan was using in defense of their punishment

lol. Real cheating that the ncaa hasn’t even suggested is cheating yet?

So why didn't the NCAA alert the Big 10 who would have alerted Ohio St's future opponents back then?

I know why. Because the entire thing is made up by Michigan and it's fans to distract from Michigan's illegal in-person scouting of future in-season opponents.

"Catapult proactively conducted a thorough security review of our ThunderCloud system and found no data breaches or unauthorized access to any customer's content. We are not under investigation by the NCAA or any law enforcement agency.”

Nothing wrong with what Michigan did. 100% within the rules.
you are so dumb harry styles GIF

Back