Is this where Ryan day goes down?

Jimmy done went and got him a high-fallutin’ NFL agent.
Oh No GIF by The Maury Show

Sorry for you loss @MAIZEandBLUE09.

I wouldn’t be shocked if the team who made the claimed allegation was Michigan themselves. They’ve already been proven to be shameless throughout this whole ordeal, wouldn’t be shocking for them to toss out made up allegations to try to make them look like victims

"bUt, bUt, BlUe bLooDs BiAs tWeeTeR PaGe sAiD oHiO StAtE DiD, sO iT HaS tO Be tRuE" - maze&blew

This is what we know for sure. Michigan sent someone who was "illegally in-person scouting and videoing future in-season opponents".

Anything else at this point is just a distraction from that fact.

That’s not what that says. That says no one breached the company services. What that doesn’t say is that someone wasn’t given access to the files. Alabama didn’t stop using it for iPads for no reason. I never said the ncaa was investigating catapult…I have no doubt that the ncaa is looking into accessed files practice video from somewhere .

"bUt, bUt, BlUe bLooDs BiAs tWeeTeR PaGe sAiD oHiO StAtE DiD, sO iT HaS tO Be tRuE" - maze&blew

This is what we know for sure. Michigan sent someone who was "illegally in-person scouting and videoing future in-season opponents".

Anything else at this point is just a distraction from that fact.
Lots of dummies like you who don’t seem to understand the what that says.

How have you "known"? Were you in the room? Did you help? Or did you just read a tweet...

If the Buckeyes cheated they deserve the punishment. Of course they could play the victim card like MI.
This was rumored two months ago. It’s what Michigan was using in defense of their punishment

That’s not what that says. That says no one breached the company services. What that doesn’t say is that someone wasn’t given access to the files. Alabama didn’t stop using it for iPads for no reason. I never said the ncaa was investigating catapult…I have no doubt that the ncaa is looking into accessed files practice video from somewhere .

Your head must hurt from all the mental gymnastics you come up with that you're likely regurgitating from MGoBlue and other pro-Michigan tweeter pages.

"iT DoEsN't sAy tHiS So iT ObViOuSlY hAppEnED"

Your head must hurt from all the mental gymnastics you come up with that you're likely regurgitating from MGoBlue and other pro-Michigan tweeter pages.

"iT DoEsN't sAy tHiS So iT ObViOuSlY hAppEnED"
Enjoy being wrong. I love this for you.

Hey many. Deflect all you want. Sucks to be wrong. I get it

I'm not deflecting anything.
Michigan got caught breaking NCAA rules. We know what rules were broken, and that it was multiple times over multiple seasons. That has been proven and all that remains is what punishment they'll get from the NCAA and when?

The rest of the finger pointing by Michigan and it's fans is just conjecture.

It's like a kid getting caught eating cookies without permission and blaming their wrongdoing on their sister/brother for opening the cookie jar to see what's in there.

I'm not deflecting anything.
Michigan got caught breaking NCAA rules. We know what rules were broken, and that it was multiple times over multiple seasons. That has been proven and all that remains is what punishment they'll get from the NCAA and when?

The rest of the finger pointing by Michigan and it's fans is just conjecture.
lol. Delusional. How doesn’t feel to follow a losing team and be wrong all the time? Must suck.