It's Finally Frday

Going to a celebration of life this weekend. Really shitty timing on this person, because the clemson-usc series is this weekend.

Happy Women's History Month, everyone

Morning all

Ready for the weekend, tomorrow going to a speakeasy, seems to be new trend, but I do like classic cocktails. Apparently they text you a code word to get in, I'll let Mrs Pnk handle that. Look dweebs, I'm just here to have classic cocktail and speakeasies generally have good ones. There is another speakeasy nearby much more pretentious that highly recommends dressing in period appropriate apparel, sure, let me break out my bowler hat, vest, and pocket watch

Morning all

Ready for the weekend, tomorrow going to a speakeasy, seems to be new trend, but I do like classic cocktails. Apparently they text you a code word to get in, I'll let Mrs Pnk handle that. Look dweebs, I'm just here to have classic cocktail and speakeasies generally have good ones. There is another speakeasy nearby much more pretentious that highly recommends dressing in period appropriate apparel, sure, let me break out my bowler hat, vest, and pocket watch
homer simpson GIF

Holy shit, would I ever enjoy mocking those LARPing sons of bitches.

Imagine what a complete douche the guy who owns that place is.

Too damn funny.

I'm sure for now they are, but seems to be a fad, so we'll see
there was a local speakeasy that had a secret door in the back of a coffee shop. It was fun for a bit but it did get annoying to have to get the password.

they are just a regular bar now.

there was a local speakeasy that had a secret door in the back of a coffee shop. It was fun for a bit but it did get annoying to have to get the password.

they are just a regular bar now.
Yeah, as I said, we'll get a password texted which I find annoying, but at least I can dress how I want and the place itself looks cool and is well reveiwed.

But there is a trend around here of speakeasies and backbars at various levels, few are actually hard to find. Not sure business model of hard to find bar with limited seating, but @$15 drink and I'm guessing reasonable rent due to location...