It's Finally Frday

I’ll prob cancel Peacock or Prime or Hulu and add Max. Mildly annoying.
Ted was surprisingly good on peacock, if you want to give that a watch first.

I’ll prob cancel Peacock or Prime or Hulu and add Max. Mildly annoying.
Harold Ramis Dont Cross The Streams GIF by Ghostbusters

two organizations in my town are hosting sock burning parties to celebrate the end of winter.

when did this become a thing?

two organizations in my town are hosting sock burning parties to celebrate the end of winter.

SMIBs.

smh GIF

• Funny!
Reactions: ill

IMG_9785.gif

Arrested Development I Dont Understand The Question And I Wont Respond To It GIF

SUPER MICRO COMPUTER LFG!!!!! $$$$$$

(real MFers will know what this means) @HammerDown

At what price did you get in on it?

$294 back in the middle of December. Got in early on NVDA too and a little AMD. Just jumped on that AI rocket and off we went!

Then today they joined the S&P 500 so it’s only going to get better.

I’m officially pissed off about streaming. They want $25 a season for both the Wire and Curb Your Enthusiasm if you don’t already have the service they are available on to go with the 10 other service you already have they obviously aren’t on.

:gaah:

UPDATE:

These MFers want $100 extra for MAX without ads.

I’m not doing it. But I’m not crazy about it. 😡

But I’m FINALLY going to watch The Wire, which I’m very excited about. 🤩

Si. The have a lot of the Criterion collection on there too. Good reminder for me to binge the latest season of True Detective soon.
eh you may regret that

burning socks is a sign of spring how exactly? Most people wear socks year round right?

you've lowered my standards, not that i had heading into it, but I'm an easy audience to start with.
I was very late to the party on True Detective. So late that I started with season 1 this year.

I was very late to the party on True Detective. So late that I started with season 1 this year.
having not watched the current season, the first season was nice, and everyone agreed on that. looking back, maybe it wasn't that great if you rewatched it. i think people didn't like the colin farrel vince vaugh one, i thought it was still good. i think the one after that was more of a let's try and see what you remember with oscar winner mahershala i'm not going to try and correct any of my spelling, i thought that was good as well. that said, i still liked the first season the best as i identified with rust cohle, again how the fuck do you spell it? i'm just trying to enjoy things. or hope to, i do get disappointed, but figure that shit just wasn't for me. fuck there's a genocide that's been going on for a while, i can't do shit about it, it's fucked me up for a while... i've gone in bad spaces, i try and displace it. i'm a part of it, literally, mom dukes reminded me i'm just a part in the cog, fair enough, i'm not going to self-immolate. the fuck were we talking about again? Yeah, I'll give true detective a shot this weekend.

burning socks is a sign of spring how exactly? Most people wear socks year round right?
apparently you take your socks off, burn them, and put on flip flops

Tiki Bar hasn't even opened yet!