It's Finally Frday

I'm sure for now they are, but seems to be a fad, so we'll see
and let those prohibition era outfits you spent money on gather dust in your closet?

that's how they get you.

Yeah, as I said, we'll get a password texted which I find annoying, but at least I can dress how I want and the place itself looks cool and is well reveiwed.

But there is a trend around here of speakeasies and backbars at various levels, few are actually hard to find. Not sure business model of hard to find bar with limited seating, but @$15 drink and I'm guessing reasonable rent due to location...
gotta make your business hard to identify to keep it safe from all of those vandals in minnesota.

Got in an early arm workout. Enjoying a relaxing day trading stocks and watching gains. ⬆️

Nothing really going on this weekend. Went to a water park last weekend so prob just chill.

and let those prohibition era outfits you spent money on gather dust in your closet?

that's how they get you.
0e5bdf04-4ee6-4682-a857-87cfd903561a_text.gif

Got in an early arm workout. Enjoying a relaxing day trading stocks and watching gains. ⬆️

Nothing really going on this weekend. Went to a water park last weekend so prob just chill.
LOL He said "gains"

how do I not remember that episode
Unless you went back and watched the series on Prime or Netflix, season 6 originally aired on Yahoo Screen (I think that's what it was called).

Unless you went back and watched the series on Prime or Netflix, season 6 originally aired on Yahoo Screen (I think that's what it was called).
I think I watched it but didn't pay as much attention.

Abed is much more breaking down the 4th wall with it, which he did more in those seasons

I’m officially pissed off about streaming. They want $25 a season for both the Wire and Curb Your Enthusiasm if you don’t already have the service they are available on to go with the 10 other service you already have they obviously aren’t on.

:gaah:

I’m officially pissed off about streaming. They want $25 a season for both the Wire and Curb Your Enthusiasm if you don’t already have the service they are available on to go with the 10 other service you already have they obviously aren’t on.

:gaah:
they aren't just available on Max?

Yeah I don’t have it. Just another service I have to add I guess. 🙄

Si. The have a lot of the Criterion collection on there too. Good reminder for me to binge the latest season of True Detective soon.

Si. The have a lot of the Criterion collection on there too. Good reminder for me to binge the latest season of True Detective soon.
I thought it was good. The UFC fighter woman was really good

I’ll prob cancel Peacock or Prime or Hulu and add Max. Mildly annoying.